PDA

View Full Version : Memories from "Midgets and Giants"

Crazy Swede
27 Jan 2015, 04:33am
Xtreme Madness linked this film from the days of "Midgets and Giants" on the CSS ZE we used to play once in a while, back when I was an AO. Thought I would share it ^-^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Wfih0G8XU0

Z3r0 M4ni4c
27 Jan 2015, 04:44am
Lol nice one :thumb:
Need a funmod like this do!

Elemental
27 Jan 2015, 05:40am
THAT FUCKING SWORD!
Looks hilarious, pls port to CSGO :D

nublife
27 Jan 2015, 07:32am
That's amazing, like elemental said, why not put it on CS GO!

Punky
27 Jan 2015, 08:39am
That's soo cool also the dildo zombie ;-;

Crazy Swede
27 Jan 2015, 08:52am
THAT FUCKING SWORD!
Looks hilarious, pls port to CSGO :D

That's amazing, like elemental said, why not put it on CS GO!

This is not excactly a good plugin to leave unattended without surveilance by an AO+. The plugin lets you manipulate the sizes of the players, which also affects the hitboxes. So lets say if I would shrink a player, then he have less hitboxes, thus able to actually run through cracks that you're not ment to be able to go through.

If you do teh opposite and enlarge a player, then his hitboxes will grow and he will become an easier target. Also, if he grows bigger next to a wall, then he will definitely end up stuck. Make a player too big, and you might end up fucking up the entire map, in rare cases you could end up needing even a server restart, due to sever physics malfunction.

It was a truly fun plugin to fool around with when I was an AO. But it sure as hell is dangerous if you let it get out of hand too much. Just some piece of advice in case of if it would ever come back lol.

Z3r0 M4ni4c
27 Jan 2015, 09:21am
This is not excactly a good plugin to leave unattended without surveilance by an AO+. The plugin lets you manipulate the sizes of the players, which also affects the hitboxes. So lets say if I would shrink a player, then he have less hitboxes, thus able to actually run through cracks that you're not ment to be able to go through.

If you do teh opposite and enlarge a player, then his hitboxes will grow and he will become an easier target. Also, if he grows bigger next to a wall, then he will definitely end up stuck. Make a player too big, and you might end up fucking up the entire map, in rare cases you could end up needing even a server restart, due to sever physics malfunction.

It was a truly fun plugin to fool around with when I was an AO. But it sure as hell is dangerous if you let it get out of hand too much. Just some piece of advice in case of if it would ever come back lol.

I would rather think of an event with this as a FUN EVENT! (controlled by a higher up) then let people screw with this mod!

Paul
27 Jan 2015, 11:15am
Player resize doesn't work in CS:GO just a heads up.

Vick
27 Jan 2015, 11:34am
I remember we had something similar to this in CSS MG. Was quite fun :D