PDA

View Full Version : What is the name of this song?

Modgers1
12 Jun 2008, 09:40pm
Well, here's a thread for those of you who can't find the name of a particular song that they might've heard on the radio, and want to download. Here's mine:

I heard this one techno song, that almost kinda sounds like a Digeridoo. You know? That Australian instrument that sounds like a really deep voice? Does anyone have any ideas? Sorry I can't be too specific, I'm just not sure what other details to enclose.

-Modgers

BOOWY
12 Jun 2008, 09:48pm
This was the only thing that came immediately to mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiVe_4UVhEE

Modgers1
12 Jun 2008, 09:51pm
It's not it, but thanks for the help. :thumbup:

-Modgers

BOOWY
12 Jun 2008, 09:52pm
I know very little outside of rock... I don't even know how I made the connection between digeridoo and Aphex Twin considering I only like one Aphex Twin song that for the life of me I can't remember. I think it was a remix or something with some jamaican guys, friggin' goofy shit.

Captain Colon
13 Jun 2008, 10:32am
I heard this one techno song, that almost kinda sounds like a Digeridoo. You know? That Australian instrument that sounds like a really deep voice? Does anyone have any ideas? Sorry I can't be too specific, I'm just not sure what other details to enclose.
Tempo, approximate length, genre (house/trance/etc)?

Modgers1
13 Jun 2008, 03:31pm
Well, I'll try messing around with my keyboard this weekend and record something that sounds like it. I'll post it up here. Just another quick question, but what's the difference between house and trance?

-Modgers