PDA

View Full Version : Zombie Escape Going Good part 2

Z3r0 M4ni4c
20 Jan 2015, 12:06am
Well instead of reading threads about the fail of the server we can make a positive thread aswell.

The server is finally going the right direction.

Dont forget it was 1169th or something on the 25th of december, on the 10th of january it was 27th or something and after a server moving to a different location it dropped back to 97th.
But now we are back at 61st position!
Keep populating the server, Keep refreshing the mapcycle and SG will become populair again :thumb:

Glad to see the hard work is getting rewarded :)

http://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/74.91.116.98:27016/b_560_95_1.png (http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/74.91.116.98:27016/)

Just a :thumb: up :)

Maby make it a Sticky Thread so people can post some positive messages in here for the administrators that are keep maintaining the servers so we can play.
Or to let everybody now there is a positive side to everything :P

For Any Server Issue's post in this section please ==>>

http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=407
Server Fix Request

KnuckleChild87
20 Jan 2015, 12:11am
woohoo! 61st and moving in the right direction! It has def been a blast on there lately. You can tell people are enjoying themselves. Just so long as we take care of the griefers who come in to try to ruin the fun the server should be a top 10!

Elemental
20 Jan 2015, 12:14am
Everytime I take a peek at the servers, ZE is half-full to full and TTT usually the same.
This makes me a happy panda

Bdcoll
21 Jan 2015, 05:16am
So something weird happened the last 2 nights. Ze was full. TTT was mostly full. MG has 10 people on.

This was all at the same time. This is the good timeline :D

Zaraki
21 Jan 2015, 05:48am
CS:GO Napalm Please! :D

Z3r0 M4ni4c
21 Jan 2015, 06:24am
yeah and ZE is now 50th on the world server list of CSGO :thumb:
Lets keep it up! that every server is self populated all day 24/7!

Rilex
21 Jan 2015, 07:46am
Dude, this is awesome. Now we just gotta get mg up there :party:

Z3r0 M4ni4c
25 Jan 2015, 04:20am
seems like ZE keeps hanging around 51 & 52

Bdcoll
25 Jan 2015, 04:35am
I'll take hovering around 50th for now :D.

Think its just because we aren't maintaining population constantly like we were at the end of last time tbh.

nublife
25 Jan 2015, 08:39am
that's really nice to see that this server is doing great! I hope MG will be populated!!

qtox
25 Jan 2015, 03:12pm
Yo just giving u guys a tip. ive joined the server a few times but the first time when i joined i had to download skins and plugins whatever for like 10 mins. fix that and ur server will most likely grow big.

Bdcoll
25 Jan 2015, 03:52pm
:S thats really weird then. Dont think we have anything other than the zombie skin and associated mod stuff you would need to D/L

Z3r0 M4ni4c
26 Jan 2015, 12:24pm
YES 45th we are going on again :^_^:

Turtlefiish
26 Jan 2015, 12:32pm
:S thats really weird then. Dont think we have anything other than the zombie skin and associated mod stuff you would need to D/L

Probably one of the maps with loads of custom textures and sounds, those things can take a fair amount of time to download. Nott much we can do though since those maps are the popular obes.

WickedZealot
26 Jan 2015, 01:55pm
Probably one of the maps with loads of custom textures and sounds, those things can take a fair amount of time to download. Nott much we can do though since those maps are the popular obes.

Could be, i'll test on a fresh install on another pc over the next week to see how long it takes to check this. Otherwise it's possible that joining for the first time on one of the bigger maps would extend the downloading time.

Anguish
26 Jan 2015, 03:43pm
can someone help me connect to this server, i just downloaded cs:go. its a whole new beast

WickedZealot
26 Jan 2015, 03:47pm
whats the problem? you can't connect?

Bdcoll
26 Jan 2015, 04:56pm
From main menu you press play game, search community servers, then its just on your favourites list or wherever you keep it.

Alternativley use the console connect command :D

Motox
26 Jan 2015, 05:09pm
Or you can connect via Servers tab on the forum, just click on the ip and it should open a new tab in which it gives you the option to launch application. Once you've done that just sit back and wait to connect.

Paul
26 Jan 2015, 05:15pm
Could be, i'll test on a fresh install on another pc over the next week to see how long it takes to check this. Otherwise it's possible that joining for the first time on one of the bigger maps would extend the downloading time.

Don't waste your time, the download list is rather tiny. It has 1 zombie model, round end overlays, zombie sounds and the green flames material plus the map.

Anguish
26 Jan 2015, 06:54pm
ok i will try this tomorrow, the GUI is new and shiny. i will work it later, thanks for the tips

Z3r0 M4ni4c
27 Jan 2015, 01:26am
Well i just want to give a quick headsup!

RANK 41 BITCHES!

Im really proud on my admin buddies (so the whole team) and the regulars/supporters/subscribers for all there hardwork on filling up ZE.
As it now seems to be its self-filling up! it was even full for a while last night (GMT +1 timezone).

So im damn proud people showed dedication to the ZE to make it populair again and a big thank you would be nice from all the people to the Technical Staff and some of the higher-ups for fixing the problems we had! and to accept some bitching from people :P!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Anguish
27 Jan 2015, 09:49am
i found out how to make it in there, thanks for the helps, now i can play with the rest of sg again

Paralyzed
27 Jan 2015, 09:55am
Well i just want to give a quick headsup!

RANK 41 BITCHES!

Im really proud on my admin buddies (so the whole team) and the regulars/supporters/subscribers for all there hardwork on filling up ZE.
As it now seems to be its self-filling up! it was even full for a while last night (GMT +1 timezone).

So im damn proud people showed dedication to the ZE to make it populair again and a big thank you would be nice from all the people to the Technical Staff and some of the higher-ups for fixing the problems we had! and to accept some bitching from people :P!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

No problem bbycake.

Jazz
27 Jan 2015, 12:31pm
There's a specific fact I appreciate in full server. It means that you have to connect via console if you have a reserved slot, and that was something I had to do back in the CSS ZE prime! It kind of becomes assortment. Also a couple of weeks ago we did everything in order for players to just join, now players have to do everything they can just to join. You have to fight for a slot, I dig, I dig.

Malibu
27 Jan 2015, 12:40pm
There's a specific fact I appreciate in full server. It means that you have to connect via console if you have a reserved slot, and that was something I had to do back in the CSS ZE prime! It kind of becomes assortment. Also a couple of weeks ago we did everything in order for players to just join, now players have to do everything they can just to join. You have to fight for a slot, I dig, I dig.

Hard times for everybody duh

Bdcoll
28 Jan 2015, 02:39am
:D 36th. Heres hoping we can breach the top 25 by the weekend.

Z3r0 M4ni4c
28 Jan 2015, 03:26am
If people keep Populating the server it would not leaving it empty :(

But im glad its 36th now

Punky
28 Jan 2015, 03:49am
It's great that we are so high in rank now :D I'll not let it be empty for long

ayy lmao by tapatalk

Elemental
28 Jan 2015, 04:26am

Using your reserved slot = best thing ever :D

Jazz
28 Jan 2015, 06:03am
Using your reserved slot = best thing ever :D

Hahaha that feel right? Its extra good to me since I had no reserved slot when I was a reg way back and when the server was full I had to wait in order to join, now like a boss I join whenever I want :D

Bdcoll
31 Jan 2015, 03:24am
Well we've sunk back down to 40th. These crashes really aren't doing us any favours :S

Bdcoll
1 Feb 2015, 02:12am
So we went up to 43rd.

HOWEVER whats more important is we had a high population all of yesterday AND we maintained a pretty decent number overnight :D

Z3r0 M4ni4c
1 Feb 2015, 02:53am
i was in there damn what a good evening/night was it! everytime almost full.
People behaved after my first ban.
We even beat Helms deep 4 times last time with almost 15 people damn.

had a lot of fun in those 5 hours lol we can do it :^_^:

struki
1 Feb 2015, 04:17am
So we went up to 43rd.

HOWEVER whats more important is we had a high population all of yesterday AND we maintained a pretty decent number overnight :D

I have no idea how that's possible since the server was packed yesterday (except that one time that it lagged out on Licciana)

Z3r0 M4ni4c
1 Feb 2015, 04:31am
I have no idea how that's possible since the server was packed yesterday (except that one time that it lagged out on Licciana)

Probably ranking also goes on all days not just by 1 day :wink:

struki
1 Feb 2015, 06:10am
Probably ranking also goes on all days not just by 1 day :wink:

Yes but yesterday we were 36th

Paralyzed
2 Feb 2015, 02:47pm
We're back at 35th in the server rankings. While this is a great number and improvement, what matters more to me is seeing the server being filled everyday, it puts a smile on my face and I've really been enjoying the server for a while now.

Bdcoll
2 Feb 2015, 03:08pm
Tbh i'm hoping after today being pretty popular, we might breach our height of 29th :D

Punky
2 Feb 2015, 03:36pm
In #3 we believe !

XeNo
2 Feb 2015, 03:44pm
Keep in mind SAs to help advertise signing up at our site. Even though every server has automated messages, people react differently when its one of their favorite admins/players advising them to join our site. Also, fairly soon there will come a (hopefully) significant change that will go to Subscribers to encourage more people to sign up for it.

struki
3 Feb 2015, 01:10am
Rank 28 bitches!

Z3r0 M4ni4c
3 Feb 2015, 01:23am
Well keep filling it up struki :P

KnuckleChild87
3 Feb 2015, 01:27am
The higher it gets just means greater news for SG! The more populated the server is means more ppl will want to get on especially when the server is full! Maybe we can get some subscriptions sold if we keep it this way!

Z3r0 M4ni4c
3 Feb 2015, 03:44am
Keep in mind SAs to help advertise signing up at our site. Even though every server has automated messages, people react differently when its one of their favorite admins/players advising them to join our site. Also, fairly soon there will come a (hopefully) significant change that will go to Subscribers to encourage more people to sign up for it.

Saw i was mentioned before altering i guess haha :)
But i while make advertisement in the center of the screen sometimes :)

First things first we need more population on the workdays in the morning of europe time. thats the only problem yet!

XeNo
3 Feb 2015, 07:14am
I can start idling in spectate while I'm in college, but that's the best I can do.

Also for SAs wondering why they were mentioned and don't see their name, I tested a functionality of User Tagging where you can @InsertuserGroup and tag everyone in the group. I thought it would just do @SAs, but it instead transforms it into a tag for everyone in the group which is a bit ridiculous. So I edited my post.

Z3r0 M4ni4c
3 Feb 2015, 07:45am
haha thanks for the headsup :thumb:
Btw XeNo is it maby possible to use bots in zombie escape.

When its empty and 1 connects it fills up till 10 slots with bots. Then people dont have to play almost alone!
Or is this something that can't be realized on zombie escape?
Just an idea that came up nothing more.

Elemental
3 Feb 2015, 08:03am
Tbh, I rarely see 1~3 people on the server.
When I check it's either empty or 10+ people, so I don't think it's really necesary :o

Turtlefiish
3 Feb 2015, 08:40am
haha thanks for the headsup :thumb:
Btw XeNo is it maby possible to use bots in zombie escape.

When its empty and 1 connects it fills up till 10 slots with bots. Then people dont have to play almost alone!
Or is this something that can't be realized on zombie escape?

Apart from my paranoid breakdown where I saw some bots on ZE before, they generally don't work all that well. They wont work at all on the complex maps, and on the basic ones they're just plain retarded. Our skint with that horde mode thing showed that you just need to stand on a box to break their AI.

Elemental
3 Feb 2015, 08:42am
Apart from my paranoid breakdown where I saw some bots on ZE before, they generally don't work all that well. They wont work at all on the complex maps, and on the basic ones they're just plain retarded. Our skint with that horde mode thing showed that you just need to stand on a box to break their AI.
Still think you were just tripping balls.

Z3r0 M4ni4c
3 Feb 2015, 09:52am

thanks didnt knew if they made the feature or not.
so its better not lol.

XeNo
3 Feb 2015, 11:10am
What turtlefish said. Bots on ZE don't really work.

Best option is to idle in the server. I did so today when there was 3-4 people, went to college for about an hour and a half, came back to a 30 slot server at 11 AM on a school day. Pretty solid.

I gave away some random gifts in the server, telling people it was for playing on our server. One guy got a Blue-ranked gun so that was pretty nice.

Z3r0 M4ni4c
3 Feb 2015, 11:17am

Best option is to idle in the server. I did so today when there was 3-4 people, went to college for about an hour and a half, came back to a 30 slot server at 11 AM on a school day. Pretty solid.

I gave away some random gifts in the server, telling people it was for playing on our server. One guy got a Blue-ranked gun so that was pretty nice.

so we are bribing people now :^_^: should have come later to get my presents :laugh:

But that could help a little too. We need more advertisement and people so why not!

Elemental
3 Feb 2015, 11:47am

Gief pls q.q

BlackWhite
3 Feb 2015, 12:42pm
Top 2 in US and Top 5 in the world! (Zombie escape server). And also idling in the server work. I did that sometimes as well.

XeNo
3 Feb 2015, 12:58pm
The biggest complaint I've heard from visitors to our server is other servers have terrible admins, so our SAs doing their jobs is important at all times. Be interactive with the player base when you play, chat, have fun, laugh, tell people to run for their lives every now and then and the players will love you. It isnt hard to make yourself appealing, the fact you're an admin is doing half the work for you.

Z3r0 M4ni4c
3 Feb 2015, 01:11pm
so basicly everything i do in the server :laugh:

Telling people to RUNNNN FOREST!
Or saying leroy Jenkins one of the old shit! just making fun in the server with people but also keep them following the rules :wink:

Itch
3 Feb 2015, 01:12pm
The biggest complaint I've heard from visitors to our server is other servers have terrible admins, so our SAs doing their jobs is important at all times. Be interactive with the player base when you play, chat, have fun, laugh, tell people to run for their lives every now and then and the players will love you. It isnt hard to make yourself appealing, the fact you're an admin is doing half the work for you.

This is very true. I asked someone to stop mic spamming, didn't mute, didn't kick, nothing but a simple request. Not only did they stop, a few people commented on how on other servers you'd be banned for 5 seconds of music. The player stopped and played for another hour without problems and actually turned out to be a decent player. How we interact with random people can make a huge difference on server success or failure.

Also... here I was thinking Xeno was showing me some love and it turns out to be a mass tagging. :cry:

Z3r0 M4ni4c
3 Feb 2015, 01:15pm
This is very true. I asked someone to stop mic spamming, didn't mute, didn't kick, nothing but a simple request. Not only did they stop, a few people commented on how on other servers you'd be banned for 5 seconds of music. The player stopped and played for another hour without problems and actually turned out to be a decent player. How we interact with random people can make a huge difference on server success or failure.

Also... here I was thinking Xeno was showing me some love and it turns out to be a mass tagging. :cry:

ahh i can give you some sweet loving Itch...Need a :hug: ?

================================================== ==
also agree with paralyzed beneath me and others above me....
But sometimes you need to use a kick because of an player having a big mouth and doesn't listen but mostly thats enough!

Paralyzed
3 Feb 2015, 02:22pm

Yeah, this is what I have noticed also compared to back in the days players used to get kicked/banned a bit too easy and now most of the admins seem to be a lot more lenient on using the ban hammer and prefer to give verbal warnings instead.

Turtlefiish
3 Feb 2015, 02:43pm
most of the admins seem to be a lot more lenient on using the ban hammer and prefer to give verbal warnings instead.

Desperately trying to avoid a situation again where we'd banned 90% of the regular players over petty things. Was really bad for the server pop...

Prez
3 Feb 2015, 03:04pm
Good work everyone, I'm so happy to see the server still thriving during the school year :) Keep on playing, let's see if we can crack the top10 globally for CS:GO!

XeNo
3 Feb 2015, 04:26pm
Good work everyone, I'm so happy to see the server still thriving during the school year :) Keep on playing, let's see if we can crack the top10 globally for CS:GO!
Oh baby dat big 28th rank server.

Z3r0 M4ni4c
3 Feb 2015, 11:57pm
you mean 26th XeNo

Bdcoll
4 Feb 2015, 05:50am
Top 15 by the end of the weekend maybe ^^

BlackWhite
4 Feb 2015, 06:45am
Desperately trying to avoid a situation again where we'd banned 90% of the regular players over petty things. Was really bad for the server pop...

same reason, i don't want to ban people easily when we could convert them to regulars

Bdcoll
5 Feb 2015, 04:11am
So we sank to 30th. Thankfully last night seems to have just been a weird night, with the server not doing its usual jump to higher population numbers until much, much later in the night.

struki
5 Feb 2015, 04:18am
So we sank to 30th. Thankfully last night seems to have just been a weird night, with the server not doing its usual jump to higher population numbers until much, much later in the night.

Well at around 12 pm EST it had around 35 people,but there were 2 mic spammers and the server went down to 10 or less within 20 mins.

Z3r0 M4ni4c
5 Feb 2015, 05:03am

Also because of server issue's
There was a Server Update and now it seems that when your on maps with items.
Like for example Gandalf staff or the Mako map, the server crashes.

So because of that issue it went a little more empty than usual.
And last point is, its thursday then the server always has a little less population for some reason.

Bdcoll
5 Feb 2015, 05:13am
:S well thats all 3 LOTR maps and Mako out already then. 4 of the most popular maps :S

Z3r0 M4ni4c
5 Feb 2015, 05:51am
Bdcoll thats true and sad to see :( but as far as i can see in the server tracker i see some servers still running while being on LOTR maps so maby its something else that makes these crashes happen i dont know. I am not a server manager :P

XeNo
5 Feb 2015, 07:41am
Play the LOTR maps and see what you find out.

Last night I idled the server watching and seeing how it ran, and people said the LOTR items were not working, the Mako ones were not working either and then the server crashed with an error regarding Mako item particles, so I assumed that was the issue.

LOTR was playable, the item just didn't work. I don't know if because Mako has more items or what that it is the cause of the crash, if at all. I will re-add Mako for now and people can confirm whether or not it causes the server to crash.

Z3r0 M4ni4c
5 Feb 2015, 07:49am

Last night I idled the server watching and seeing how it ran, and people said the LOTR items were not working, the Mako ones were not working either and then the server crashed with an error regarding Mako item particles, so I assumed that was the issue.

LOTR was playable, the item just didn't work. I don't know if because Mako has more items or what that it is the cause of the crash, if at all. I will re-add Mako for now and people can confirm whether or not it causes the server to crash.
XeNo The item not working issue is a known problem.
Thats because when you want it to work you need to drop it and pick it up and then press E!
I know its weird but thats the trick to get it to work! (or the update really screwed it up this time, but didnt read anything about that, or items crashing the server but ill keep an eye out)
Could be just happend by chance that the server crashed. But ill check it out this evening when its on or perhaps Bdcoll can test it out.

(Also i know im very active on the forum. More because im at work and have some time left between fixing problems haha)

Bdcoll
5 Feb 2015, 07:55am
TBH i doubt Mako is possible without the items anyways.

For the LOTR stuff, we would need to take Mount Doom off rotation until the issue is fixed. Part of them map you can't progress on unless you have the Ring, and I doubt people are going to be clever enough to realise that fix for the problem.

XeNo
5 Feb 2015, 08:04am

For the LOTR stuff, we would need to take Mount Doom off rotation until the issue is fixed. Part of them map you can't progress on unless you have the Ring, and I doubt people are going to be clever enough to realise that fix for the problem.
We will see. Like I said, it could have been just coincidence the other night and I had a bit of a knee-jerk reaction to it by taking Mako off. We'll wait and see if there's a definite problem with the maps or if people were just being weird.

Liam Brown
5 Feb 2015, 08:35am

We actually played Mount Doom just before Mako and the Ring worked fine. I think it's only items that you have to press E/use that don't work.

BlackEagle
5 Feb 2015, 12:54pm
The items on Mines of Moria seem to work fine, for me at least. I never have to drop the items and pick them back up to use them...

Agent_Wesker
5 Feb 2015, 05:14pm

The items in LOTR are protected with filter_activator_name (https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Filter_activator_name) so only the player that picked the item can use it. The duelies set the targetname (https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Targetname)of the player when you pick them up, however one of the plugins on the server resets the targetname.

The Mako items do not have protection, but level up using similar functionality. The player goes from targetname lvl1 to lvl3.

This does not cause a crash but should be fixed!

Itch
6 Feb 2015, 09:16am
There seems to be more items not working that don't even need to be used, for example the boss on the crash bandicoot map throws orbs that you are supposed to shoot, but the orbs weren't visible to anyone. The items in mako reactor seemed to work about 1/3 of the time. I didn't see a pattern as to why it worked sometimes and not others.

Punky
6 Feb 2015, 10:17am
Gotta fix that asap as it hurts pretty popular maps on our server.

Paralyzed
6 Feb 2015, 10:28am
I'm a bit confused as to what exactly is happening... Has this always been an issue, or did this problem recently arise? I know that on mako reactor the materia(s) worked fine & I personally haven't experienced any crashes on that map. As for LOTR; I can't tell as on mount doom we barely ever get past the 'get the ring' part as no one ever knows what to do and decides to run up the stairs instead of defending.

Bdcoll
6 Feb 2015, 10:53am
Its a new thing since the GO update. Thing is, it seems to be random in if it applies or not.

For example, last night on Mako, first round I couldnt see any Materia Particles, second round I could see Ice Particles.

Punky
6 Feb 2015, 11:59am
Its a new thing since the GO update. Thing is, it seems to be random in if it applies or not.

For example, last night on Mako, first round I couldnt see any Materia Particles, second round I could see Ice Particles.

Ice works almost always as even on my own test server only the ice shows properly

Bdcoll
11 Feb 2015, 09:38am
30th, which seems to be sort of average for us nowadays. Not bad at all for now :P

Noticed some people complaining about the server playing the same maps over and over again recently (Seems to be a lot of it on LOTR maps for now), might be worth looking into adding more maps/porting more over.

Liam Brown
11 Feb 2015, 09:45am
30th, which seems to be sort of average for us nowadays. Not bad at all for now :P

Noticed some people complaining about the server playing the same maps over and over again recently (Seems to be a lot of it on LOTR maps for now), might be worth looking into adding more maps/porting more over.

Could also try making it so it takes a bit longer before we can play the same map again (maybe 4 or 5+ hours?), just to avoid playing the same map multiple times a day.

Bdcoll
11 Feb 2015, 09:53am
TBH not sure we have enough "Good, Popular" maps on there for that rotation length of time. I mean, we have quite a few on the server, its just a lot of them aren't even considered to be played by anyone.

Rilex
11 Feb 2015, 10:05am
To be honest in the last two days or so I haven't really played much of the lotr maps. I think some of the regulars on the server are starting to stray from it and go to other maps that aren't played as frequent. But I agree we need a handful of maps to add.

Shadowex3
11 Feb 2015, 09:43pm

Aka the same noblocktard gimmick-map obsession that killed us last time because it alienated our reliable regulars and then the fad-chasers ditched us afterwards.

Z3r0 M4ni4c
12 Feb 2015, 12:04am
well we made it to the 28th place... I think its time to maby ask mappers to port some other old ZE maps to CSGO i know some would be fun.
Could we get a PORT request zone haha!

sirlag
14 Feb 2015, 02:18pm
it seems to me that most of the maps that are being played so far have been *solved*, so to speak. Black mesa, a sizable group goes secret every round (me included), Mako and Crash have both been the the far extreme stages, and other often played maps like the LOTR maps have either been won often, lost often, or were legendary in there lack of completion.

Many maps on the server right now, due to being *solved*, are very binary. The humans either mess up very early on, causing an instant loss, or the zombies will be behind early, and give the humans a win. Maps like jurrasic park and resident evil fall into this IMO, especially with the weak ending with a narrow hold, or on the train, respectfully. The same goes for other maps, like dangerous waters, starwars, or voodoo island.

Other maps don't have this issue, but then have their own. Take POTC, a pretty balanced map, but only because of the hold right before the wheel. While the zombies can turn, and it is almost always a fun round, weird zombie spawns at the start make it rather bland to play. While many people may not like it due to both weird pacing, and a confusing design, Infiltration also is a rather fun map due to actually feeling like a zombie escape, not just a run and hold. both zombies and humans have a pretty decent chance at winning, albeit there are quite a few defining moments, such as the tram.

Frost Drake has helped as it is NOT binary, although at the start the bridges are really all that needs to be held. The long length does lend to it being only for special events, but almost every round has a diffrent outcome, assuming the humans get past the first/second bridge.

Lesser played maps, Like Siberia, paper escaper, infiltration, perfect dark(may have got the name wrong), etc; should try to be brought out more often, although the maps that are always being played should not be removed.

I don't have a solution, but I can suggest community members that are often on can try to get the same sense of mystique that the LOTR maps had durring the past 2 weeks onto other, less played maps, with varried play styles.

Z3r0 M4ni4c
14 Feb 2015, 03:13pm
thanks for the detailed explanation sirlag ...
We're busy trying to get mappers to port some other css maps that we're populair or forgotten to get more maps on to play.
Also to decrease the amount of playing on the LOTR maps for example...
Hopefully this gets more variaty on the server and brings more public to the server aswell.
But still i'm thinking we should extend the length of played maps to be out of the vote for a couple more maps. (if i explain it the right way, not always that good in english typing)

sirlag
14 Feb 2015, 04:21pm
Increasing the time before a map gets revoted will help a lot, not sure what may bee an appropiate amount of time though

Bdcoll
16 Feb 2015, 09:07am
Ah thank god for British School Holidays :D. 40/50 players, where normally we would be sitting on 20 right now. Should boost us up those ranks fast.

Z3r0 M4ni4c
22 Feb 2015, 11:51pm
Well been a while but 25th :thumb: and still populated 40/50 damn!

Bdcoll
23 Feb 2015, 05:22am
Pretty awesome seeing on the graph it hasnt been depopulated since Saturday morning until now. (Just pretend the crashes didnt happen)

Z3r0 M4ni4c
23 Feb 2015, 05:27am
just wanted to say that....this morning after a little "hick up" it went down to 3 people :( but glad to see it stays populated

Black Rain
23 Feb 2015, 08:27am
Well been a while but 25th :thumb: and still populated 40/50 damn!

I know what will make it ranked 1st - Frostdrake 24/7:bird:

Punky
23 Feb 2015, 08:51am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc

Pan32
23 Feb 2015, 08:55am

Ill make sure we never get 1st then.

Bdcoll
23 Feb 2015, 11:17am
Thank God for Pan :D

Z3r0 M4ni4c
24 Feb 2015, 12:08am
Well atleast we broke our record from 26th to 20th place :thumb:

Only problem now is. The server crashed and we have 0 population

KnuckleChild87
24 Feb 2015, 12:25am

If that ever happened I would have to cancel my sub

Black Rain
24 Feb 2015, 08:44am
ROFL so mean to poor Frostdrake :(((( it's not my fault its so damn fun XD

Ace™
24 Feb 2015, 09:30am
We really are doing quite well and everyone seems to get along fine! now its DarkRPs turn xD

Bdcoll
24 Feb 2015, 09:56am
Pffft, spread the love to Minigames before DarkRP.

That being said, we should maybe get those messages on ZE to advertise our MG server :D

Bdcoll
25 Feb 2015, 07:39am
19th :D

Got to love the effects being permanently full on weekends does for our ranking :D

Now to finally breach that top 15 and get on the front page.

Z3r0 M4ni4c
25 Feb 2015, 07:42am
lol then we need to get it filled in the early morning for Europe timezone that is!

Punky
25 Feb 2015, 08:49am
19th :D

Got to love the effects being permanently full on weekends does for our ranking :D

Now to finally breach that top 15 and get on the front page.

Gotta beat gfl ofc

Elemental
25 Feb 2015, 08:53am
lol then we need to get it filled in the early morning for Europe timezone that is!

Problem here is, around that time;
- Americans are sleeping/jerking off
- Europeans are working/schooling/jerking off.

=/

Z3r0 M4ni4c
25 Feb 2015, 09:21am
Problem here is, around that time;
- Americans are sleeping/jerking off
- Europeans are working/schooling/jerking off.

=/

you got some serious bad issue's with sexual stuff i see.

Black Rain
25 Feb 2015, 03:11pm
Pffft, spread the love to Minigames before DarkRP.

That being said, we should maybe get those messages on ZE to advertise our MG server :D

yesssssss do dis pls. mg is life

Ace™
26 Feb 2015, 03:21am

Oh god yes, every time i wake up all our servers are completely empty

Bdcoll
2 Mar 2015, 01:31am
Holy Fuck.

Were 16th guys, which means we are now on the front page of that stat tracking website :D

Just 4 ZE servers ranked above us as well. Lets go get them :D

Z3r0 M4ni4c
2 Mar 2015, 01:32am
damn we're doing good! too bad the server is empty for now :(

But we should change the start map!
So that when the ZE server crashed its on a populair map to populate the server

Maby use Frostdrake for that one?

Punky
2 Mar 2015, 04:01am
damn we're doing good! too bad the server is empty for now :(

But we should change the start map!
So that when the ZE server crashed its on a populair map to populate the server

Maby use Frostdrake for that one?

Nononono. I'd rather have a lotr map

ayy lmao by tapatalk

Vy
2 Mar 2015, 09:27am
So that when the ZE server crashed its on a populair map to populate the serverwhy not boatescape or sorrento? Both are pretty popular and fill the server gradually. lotr with a small about of people would be boring.

sirlag
2 Mar 2015, 05:48pm
crashbandicoot maybe? Or something like Icecap esacpe. I do agree that Atix helicopter needs to go though.

Z3r0 M4ni4c
3 Mar 2015, 03:20am
WOW 14th place Lets keep it up and lets go for the Top10 :^_^:

Ace™
3 Mar 2015, 04:13am
Guys i just wanted to say that im really proud of you guys, and that you know z3r0 & Punky are the biggest ZE Scrubs of SG

Bdcoll
3 Mar 2015, 04:22am
How did we get up to 14th after that terrible night last night :S

Paralyzed
3 Mar 2015, 07:04am
How did we get up to 14th after that terrible night last night :S

Well, that's only a good thing, right?! I've noticed the server is pretty much filled up during the US-Timezones, which is the time whereas most of the Admins are asleep, so we may not even notice how popular the server actually is during the night time.

Punky
3 Mar 2015, 12:03pm
Let's just enjoy that we are on the first page and still going up :3 !!! Keep it up mates.

Vy
3 Mar 2015, 12:50pm
It's definitely a lot of fun, because the server is finally getting filled in when I play. :3

XeNo
3 Mar 2015, 08:33pm
When server gets in the top 10 of all CSGO servers, we will try and do a knife giveaway.

Dat 14th place so far boiz.

BlackWhite
3 Mar 2015, 09:26pm
When server gets in the top 10 of all CSGO servers, we will try and do a knife giveaway.

Dat 14th place so far boiz.

a knife? in the server? damn D: nooo

Jazz
4 Mar 2015, 01:29am
I think he means one person in SG thats been dedicated towards ZE/the community will have a chance at recieving a knife. Pls let it be me this time I never win these things!

The new question is, what surprise are we in for when we're #1? Oh yeah, we'll get there. We've been there before.

BlackWhite
4 Mar 2015, 06:33am
I think he means one person in SG thats been dedicated towards ZE/the community will have a chance at recieving a knife. Pls let it be me this time I never win these things!

The new question is, what surprise are we in for when we're #1? Oh yeah, we'll get there. We've been there before.

i will donate something if we are in #1 =D

Vy
4 Mar 2015, 07:34am
I can donate all of my cases to some sort of a raffle or w/e. I currently have 8 of them.

Bdcoll
4 Mar 2015, 08:22am
Actually guys, with all your cases to dontate etc. you MIGHT want to wait until the raffle system is up and running :D

That being said, we should totally advertise this knife giveaway in the server :D

XeNo
4 Mar 2015, 11:58am
Actually guys, with all your cases to dontate etc. you MIGHT want to wait until the raffle system is up and running :D

That being said, we should totally advertise this knife giveaway in the server :D
Wait for us to confirm the funds to get one and then we can announce when the server breaks Top 10 we'll be giving away a knife and say what kind it is.

I think we should have the funds for some kind of $150ish knife.

BlackWhite
4 Mar 2015, 01:47pm
Wait for us to confirm the funds to get one and then we can announce when the server breaks Top 10 we'll be giving away a knife and say what kind it is.

I think we should have the funds for some kind of $150ish knife.

you could buy 3 games for that already lol