PDA

View Full Version : I'm Voting Republican?

Itch
12 Jun 2008, 08:07am
Don't turn this into a flame are.. it's "for the lulz".

FiQJ9Xp0xxU

LegalSmash
12 Jun 2008, 08:40am
Don't turn this into a flame are.. it's "for the lulz".

In the same lulzy spirits.

FiQJ9Xp0xxU

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/f/fb/Liberal_Brain.jpg

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/thumb/c/ce/Obama_book.jpg/395px-Obama_book.jpg

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/3/3c/Obamaleizuretime.jpg

Itch
12 Jun 2008, 08:45am
That's the spirit!

Italian Jew
12 Jun 2008, 03:35pm
lol

Probably a Voting Democrat version as well somewhere...or just troll through youtube

Saxe
12 Jun 2008, 04:22pm
"So I can stay in Iraq." "So I can go to Iran." :001_wub:

Irish Rebel
14 Jun 2008, 10:23am
whats da diffrence between democrat and republic?
i live in germany ( :cursing: )so i dont know much bout it

Dire
14 Jun 2008, 07:21pm
http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/f/fb/Liberal_Brain.jpg

I agree with some of the stuff on the diagram except for the 'sense of humor cell'. Republicans are far more stuck up than democrats and THEY really don't have a sense of humor.

/i'm a registered independent

Dire
14 Jun 2008, 07:43pm
whats da diffrence between democrat and republic?
i live in germany ( :cursing: )so i dont know much bout it

Umm just to put it this way...

Before I list these off, not EVERY democrat and republican share these same ideas but in general:

Democrats:
- Pro-choice (view on abortion)
- Favor gay marriage (usually)
- Want universal health care (health coverage for every citizen in the United States) aka spend some more moneyz plz $$$
- (Generally) do not like the 2nd amendment
- Want all military personnel to return to the U.S. as soon as possible.

Republicans:
- Pro-life (view on abortion)
- Oppose gay marriage
- Love the 2nd amendment ("The right of the people to keep and bear arms" - bang, bang)
- Do not like illegal aliens (or people who come to the U.S. illegally)
- Want the United States in Iraq for awhile

Democrats are usually the big spenders and republicans like to cut or reduce government programs. There is A LOT more to it than this. There are so many more differences. I personally don't like either party and that's why I'm a registered independent but since Bush's era, I tend to vote democrat (and share a lot of their views).

George Bush has really turned the republican party upside down (in America). Huge spending, lots of debt, war, gas prices - I think he did a good job at getting the American people pissed at him and the republican party. I'm putting my bets on Obama for November. And McCain is gonna croak on us.

LegalSmash
14 Jun 2008, 09:54pm
Umm just to put it this way...

Before I list these off, not EVERY democrat and republican share these same ideas but in general:

Democrats:
- Pro-choice (view on abortion)
- Favor gay marriage (usually)
- Want universal health care (health coverage for every citizen in the United States) aka spend some more moneyz plz $$$
- (Generally) do not like the 2nd amendment
- Want all military personnel to return to the U.S. as soon as possible.

Republicans:
- Pro-life (view on abortion)
- Oppose gay marriage
- Love the 2nd amendment ("The right of the people to keep and bear arms" - bang, bang)
- Do not like illegal aliens (or people who come to the U.S. illegally)
- Want the United States in Iraq for awhile

Democrats are usually the big spenders and republicans like to cut or reduce government programs. There is A LOT more to it than this. There are so many more differences. I personally don't like either party and that's why I'm a registered independent but since Bush's era, I tend to vote democrat (and share a lot of their views).

George Bush has really turned the republican party upside down (in America). Huge spending, lots of debt, war, gas prices - I think he did a good job at getting the American people pissed at him and the republican party. I'm putting my bets on Obama for November. And McCain is gonna croak on us.

I disagree. I think to accurately describe the differences in the parties to a Euro, you have to break it down to more than column A or B. The amount of income, race, parentage, state, and geographic area make a LOT of difference for which party someone subscribes to and why.

Example:

Democrats by in large are in favor of judicial activism, or, to put it more simply, judges making up law on the fly. This is how the concepts of "privacy" regarding health of an individual not dealing with life termination came about.

Abortion is a touchier issue, mostly female, northern, and educated individuals, which are ALSO democrats are into the whole concept of abortion. This is only a percentage (albeit, a loud, bleeding out the cooch once a month, annoying percentage, but we'll save that for another day.)

Contrast with this with Black Americans, which, by in large, are rather hyper religious, who are also democrats, but, by in large, abhor the concept of abortion, from a spiritual/philosophical/religious standpoint. This same vein of thought applies to Gay Unions. Blacks in the U.S. largely admonish the gay community a great deal, in church, in home, and at work. This also applies to Muslims, which in this country, are largely democrat voters.

The same applies here for family-units (Wives and Husbands) that vote democrat, these folks are mostly not into the idea of whacking babies, fetuses, human omelets, etc., but they are still democrats.

Students at 4 year universities split about 50/50 regarding which party they identify with. You have the young republican, and the college democrat... both honorable, hardworking students, imho... you have, however, a third group: The college bandwagon liberal: this guy/girl (they look like the opposite sex, brandish piercings, and smell usually) is not too responsible for their finances, and therefore go to school on someone else's dime, or state dime, and take liberal arts majors, in these courses they are influenced by professors, who live in high ivory towers, and for 2-3 years, they will laud about the evils of the government, the world, and the country that pays for them. This is eventually grown out of when they see 40-60% of their pay go to other people through "entitlement" programs, or they discover that the opposite sex is much more promising when it doesnt come with herpes and a civil disobedience record.

As for Republicans, you are equally off point:

1. Warhawks, not ALL republicans want the war to continue as is, many republicans want changes in strategy, force the iraqis to actually do something besides bitch and watch soccer. Warhawks appear on both sides of the fence there, and they are usually fucktards that have never served themselves. The concept of an overpriced, drawn out war is actually rather antagonistic to republicans, who by in large are FOR saving money, smaller government, and reduced, but efficient spending. Ideally, if less government bullshit went on, there would be much less expenditure to fund a war, but so long as the federal acquisition regulations are in place, and the government has to ask "mother may I" from EVERY company, and buy from the cheapest, even though they are the least efficient, we will continue to have the problem.

"republicans" are all over the board regarding concept of abortion... religious people do. The conservative religious part of the U.S. is a large, and powerful force, and they do have pull, so the issue of abortion comes us... here is the funny part... Roe? The woman that was at issue in the trial HAD the kid. Further, if you go to law school, the first thing they teach you is Roe v. Wade has very little to do with abortion and more with state control over elective medical procedure. Politicians turned it into a "hot button topic"

Thing is, a LOT of religious conservatives identify as republicans, which makes it easy to bunch the party as that ONE religious party.

As for immigrants, republicans by in large are much more friendly to immigrants from countries where the immigrants WANT to come to US and work... they like Asia, the less distressed parts of the carribean, and India/Pakistan immigrants, especially when they COME WITH education, or come to spend money in our schools.

They also like illegal immigrants, because they are cheap labor that will do the jobs the fat white democrat welfare queen with the amputated legs WONT do, and WOULDNT do prior to the sugar barrel incident for a much lower rate.

The second amendment is favored by BOTH sides, tbh, the difference between the parties is the degree to which the states should be allowed to regulate the right (and they can), but when you really thing about it, it all goes to one big ultimate point:

The BIG difference, and in reality, the one UNIFYING difference between the parties is the degree to which each side is willing to defer to, accept, or create additional governmental regulation. That, my friend, in the end, is it.

There ya go.

Italian Jew
14 Jun 2008, 11:15pm
Nah, you are both wrong!

Democrats are donkeys and Republicans are elephants, duh!

:001_tt2:

LegalSmash
14 Jun 2008, 11:24pm
Nah, you are both wrong!

ROFL

and when their powers combine:

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/8/80/Al_Gore_Captain_Planet.jpg

Italian Jew
14 Jun 2008, 11:40pm
oh yeah, well explain these!

http://img32.picoodle.com/img/img32/4/6/14/f_goresupermam_5504353.jpg

http://img34.picoodle.com/img/img34/4/6/14/f_759algorefim_c7e0d5c.jpg

He obviously cannot be Captain Planet, Superman, AND a fire breathing political figure at the same time, or can he?

Oh the things you can find on the internet...about the guy who "invented" the internet...

Al Gore, the choice of tree ents everywhere!

Biscuit
14 Jun 2008, 11:48pm
"If the label Says Food, Is Good for Me":w00t::w00t::rlol::rlol::rlol::001_tt2:

Dire
15 Jun 2008, 09:25am
Nah, you are both wrong!

He is right lol

Dracula
15 Jun 2008, 09:45am
Vote REPUBLICAN :mad::mad::angry::angry: