PDA

View Full Version : MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

solmaN
12 Jun 2008, 06:01am
IVE SEEN THE HAPPENING!!!!!!!!

FUKING AWEEEEEEEEEEESOME MOVIE !!!!!!!!!

TOP QUALITY FILM BY SHYAMALAN...

its creeped the shit out of me...

Senior
12 Jun 2008, 06:07am
awesome thread title, definitely caught my attention xD

i was planning to go see that, although i was a bit skeptic that turk from scrubs was acting as a serious character ^__^

just cant take him serious haha

Zargotelc
12 Jun 2008, 07:16am
So what is this...his first good movie since "Sixth Sense"?

edit : http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/10007985-happening/ :001_tongue:

solmaN
12 Jun 2008, 07:30am
the village??? thats a good movie........turk from scrubs isnt in it....

VirDeBello
12 Jun 2008, 07:37am
Is it out in theaters? I can't seem to download it....:huh:

Rat
12 Jun 2008, 08:17am
Thought this was out on Friday? So it was a Friday the 13th release?

Regardless desperate to see it.

Daze
12 Jun 2008, 11:35am
i was planning to go see that, although i was a bit skeptic that turk from scrubs was acting as a serious character ^__^

just cant take him serious haha

we all know turk pwns.

film looks good, will see it soon.

SATAN
12 Jun 2008, 02:46pm
Hmmm i wanna go see it!

How good was it?

Zargotelc
13 Jun 2008, 05:49am
the village??? thats a good movie........turk from scrubs isnt in it....

Meh , I haven't seen it but generally every single one of his films following Sixth Sense has been getting a negative reception from critics and movie fans. This one appears to be the same as the rest of his films.

edit : unbreakable was ok according to critics the rest STANK

Suri
13 Jun 2008, 08:35am
Is it out in theaters? I can't seem to download it....:huh:

BOOOO On YOU!!!! Go pay to see it you torrent stealing fool you. ;)

SOLANUM
14 Jun 2008, 12:31am
Tis 1:28 AM, just got back from seein the late show. WAS AWSOME.

It creeped me out cuz I saw it as really possible.

This big burly guy sitting next to me was slouching in his char holding his ears :rlol:

Sol

Спецназ
19 Jun 2008, 12:44pm
I hate to rain on everyone's parade, but there wasn't a time during the movie that I wasn't thinking to myself: "Really? I (and by 'I' I mean Molotov) payed money for this movie?" Not only were there maybe five interesting scenes in the movie, the underlying reason behind the movie was, for lack of a better word, retarded. The scenes that were actually interesting amounted for 2% of the entire film. The rest of the movie was bad acting and slow dialog. For some reason, Shyamalan decided to make the two main characters act like children. By the way, that's not me being an ass, he really does make the main characters behave and speak like they're in the sixth grade. I personally couldn't stop watching because I kept wondering if the movie could get any more ridiculous... and believe me it does. I wont' ruin the movie for those of you that haven't seen it, Shyamalan does an excellent job of that by himself, but I will say that when you find out what's causing the whole "people killing themselves" problem you just might get up and leave. It's a shame, I really liked the Sixth Sense and Unbreakable. There's an online film critic that writes really good reviews and I particularly like a line from his review of this movie: "Seeing a Shyamalan has become this horrifically abusive relationship where I desperately cling to the belief that if I keep loving him, he'll stop hitting me." Sorry for the text wall, but I had to let people know that this movie sucks giant nuts. And to whomever said that this movie "is possible", no it isn't... no offense, but you fail.

Senior
26 Jun 2008, 06:30pm
i would have accepted any other reason as to why it was 'happening' than the reason why it happened :thumbdown:

trakaill
27 Jun 2008, 02:37pm
sounds like "bugs" that idiotic movie lol I still want to see it but after bad reviews Ill wait until its free on hbo. Anyway 6th sense was good, I havent seen unbreakable but the other ones sucked monkey peni so :thumbdown:
And Vir downloading movies taped in a theather is the lamest thing in the world. at least if you download the dvd rip or dvx id understand

SATAN
27 Jun 2008, 02:43pm
Omg "bugs"...
That was probably one of the worst movies i have ever seen, close to "Open water".
I stayed on my seat for almost 5 minutes after the movie was finished thinking "That cant be it... there HAS to be more"

Danny G
29 Jun 2008, 03:21am
What the hell is ''The Happening'' about? I didn't get it? People just dieing for no reason?

VirDeBello
29 Jun 2008, 12:39pm
sounds like "bugs" that idiotic movie lol I still want to see it but after bad reviews Ill wait until its free on hbo. Anyway 6th sense was good, I havent seen unbreakable but the other ones sucked monkey peni so :thumbdown:
And Vir downloading movies taped in a theather is the lamest thing in the world. at least if you download the dvd rip or dvx id understand

As lame as monkey peni? How is it lame lol?

Senior
29 Jun 2008, 07:11pm
What the hell is ''The Happening'' about? I didn't get it? People just dieing for no reason?

an al gore movie but in hollywood style

SOLANUM
30 Jun 2008, 03:19am

Look it up for christ's sake.

Sol