PDA

View Full Version : Should this be counted as TKing?

ASF
3 Jan 2015, 01:26am
Several players came on ZE today and started making a lot of false calls, regardless of what team they were on, and amused themselves in the chaos that followed. Several rounds were lost as players would be tricked to fall back from defending and then get killed once since no one was holding back the zombies. I been screaming at others to get back on the line every time they make false calls.

This was recorded in the last round after some players wised up and begin ordering others to hold the line: https://www.mediafire.com/?3pqjy7y9kic94th

Paralyzed
3 Jan 2015, 02:20am
I wouldn't call it team killing as it's up to your own discretion whether to fall back or not (seeing that you are not forced to listen to whatever your team has to say) but it's surely a problem that needs to be dealt with, which could simply be done by muting the rotten apples, and if they happen to do it again after being muted again, perhaps a kick will be needed seeing that their intention is to ruin the game on purpose, and if all the above doesn't solve the issue, well then they could always be timed-out with a one hour ban, with the given reason; ignoring Admins.

However as for a regular member with no administrative privileges I'd say make sure you warn the person in chat first & if that doesn't help, feel free to proceed with making a player report with a demo being included (if you can't get an Admin on the server) where it basically shows you warning him, and him doing it and a CA+ will then deal with it accordingly.

Punky
3 Jan 2015, 05:05am
Thursday. Mines of Moria. Never forget.

Seriously that day half of the team always died, because some douches shouted to exit the protection ring even tho it was not the time yet and later shouted to jump off the broken bridge/staircase when it was again not the time to. Beating a map like like this is nearly impossible ;/

Z3r0 M4ni4c
3 Jan 2015, 05:14am
beaten mines of moria numberous of times. its one of the easiest maps with teamwork :)
even though indeed some people shout to jump on the bridge part.
Mostly are that people that are zombified, that should be allowed. but when everybody keeps screaming i can see its annoying!

BlackWhite
3 Jan 2015, 05:19am
False call won't be clasified as Team killing. However if you shoot the bridge or start the car/bus/truck/boat without waiting on the others to the destination point, that is teamkilling.

ASF, Feel free to add me so i can come in to ZE if admin are needed to control the situation

Malibu
3 Jan 2015, 06:50am
I wouldn't call it team killing as it's up to your own discretion whether to fall back or not (seeing that you are not forced to listen to whatever your team has to say) but it's surely a problem that needs to be dealt with, which could simply be done by muting the rotten apples, and if they happen to do it again after being muted again, perhaps a kick will be needed seeing that their intention is to ruin the game on purpose, and if all the above doesn't solve the issue, well then they could always be timed-out with a one hour ban, with the given reason; ignoring Admins.

However as for a regular member with no administrative privileges I'd say make sure you warn the person in chat first & if that doesn't help, feel free to proceed with making a player report with a demo being included (if you can't get an Admin on the server) where it basically shows you warning him, and him doing it and a CA+ will then deal with it accordingly.

What he said

BlackWhite
3 Jan 2015, 06:54am

That's mean get in the server malibu

ASF
4 Jan 2015, 02:29pm
False call won't be clasified as Team killing. However if you shoot the bridge or start the car/bus/truck/boat without waiting on the others to the destination point, that is teamkilling.

ASF, Feel free to add me so i can come in to ZE if admin are needed to control the situation

Steam name?