PDA

View Full Version : ZE PLAYERS PLEASE READ!!!!

SpikedRocker
28 Dec 2014, 10:34pm
I have 11+ pending map requests. I am leaving them pending for a week. Next weekend I'll go through and based off the feedback I get on them, I will either add, remove, or reject them.

If we only get 4 or 5 people responding I will most likely reject as we don't want a few people dictating what we do with the server.

Tell your friends to come, I'd like to see 10-15 people responding to each of these for the best feedback.

Click here to view them. (http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=197)

Thanks for your suggestions and feedback!

BlackWhite
29 Dec 2014, 05:48am
3 more days to new year @_@ but okay, i will try

Bdcoll
29 Dec 2014, 06:01am
Well suppose I could look through them,

On a related note, is their any "official" stance on SG members editing maps to be put on the server. I'm considering sorting out Ze_Random correctly, but don't want to waste all that time if its not going to be able to put on.

edit: Now i look at it, I would be rather insane to try this.

Jazz
29 Dec 2014, 06:15am
Gave as much feedback as I could!

Does anyone know if the map "ze_breakable" has been made for CSGO? Cause that was a cool map and it was on our CSS server

SpikedRocker
29 Dec 2014, 01:47pm
Well suppose I could look through them,

On a related note, is their any "official" stance on SG members editing maps to be put on the server. I'm considering sorting out Ze_Random correctly, but don't want to waste all that time if its not going to be able to put on.

edit: Now i look at it, I would be rather insane to try this.

I'm not against people trying to port maps over, as you found out its quite an undertaking. I really don't have the time to do ports myself so if anyone does have the time and knowledge please have at it.

Zorg
29 Dec 2014, 01:54pm
Im with blackwhite! It's a little hard since new years is coming up.. But I will still and try to help! But regardless we can just test them into the new year.

PingPong
29 Dec 2014, 02:52pm
Working on getting as many people to vote.

Punky
29 Dec 2014, 02:52pm
If i wasn't that bad in hammer i would try to port best classic maps like: (imo) moon base :c Sure like most of us i want to bring ze back to life too.