PDA

View Full Version : Outdated "Huffy Puffy Tuffy" Games

DarkStar
22 Dec 2014, 12:18pm
Nearing towards the time of Christmas (and which I hope you guys have a nice one and a Happy New Year), I have been enjoying an old set of games I have not played in many years. Then, as predictable as a sabotaged condom, something broke through a barrier in my mind: What other fossil gems hide below my knowing? I rummaged through my games as child in Christmas again. Yet to my dismay, many of what I remembered owning is lost; however, there were still some that warm my heart and brain as I play. A community this big and silly should have an interesting variety. If a thread of this sort does exist, it is dead and I apologize for failing to dig down into that. So we shall share old games that have touched our hearts -maybe now too- and see if its stubborn enough to put joy into another.

Here's my list of games: (nice to make them brief)

Dethkarz (1998) - a futuristic racing simulator. Now free!
Fallout 2 (1998) - apocalyptic wasteland role-playing game.
BATTLEZONE (1998) - rare hybrid game of a FPS/RTS. Now free! The sequel is nice too.
MechCommander 2 (2001) - RTS is gud.
Comanche Gold (1998) - pretty much Comanche 3, but with more missions. It's an old simulator for the RAH-66 Comanche.
Need For Speed: High Stakes (1999) - race with no nitro crap, the older EA.

Zaraki
22 Dec 2014, 12:53pm
Give Crash Bandicoot back!

Mudkip™
22 Dec 2014, 12:59pm
every ps1 crash bandicoot game
croc legend of the gobbos
frogger

also i liked ratchet and clank for ps2 but those aren't very old

Nuclear Onion
22 Dec 2014, 11:10pm
my childhood
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120301211518/fantendo/images/d/d8/Banjo_and_Kazooie_(Banjo-Kazooie).pngbanjo kazooie btw