PDA

View Full Version : Subscriber Bundles

Neptune
17 Dec 2014, 10:53am
I'm not sure about this idea but, the idea of having bundles and special perks for bundles. For example; A bundle with 6 months of subscriber and supporter for a discounted price of $45(I guess $5 off). There can be tons of other bundles with different packages. Something like the GMOD bundle with all perks for only the GMOD servers, same for CS:GO and maybe CS:S. For like $10, maybe a forum bundle which adds all forum perks only, which is what some people only come here for. Same with a teamspeak bundle with options to make their own icons and other teamspeak benefits. The prices I made may not be solid but I'm just throwing the idea out there with some examples.

Bdcoll
17 Dec 2014, 11:02am
TBH I'm not sure specific bundles are the way to go.

I know one of the reasons I didn't donate was because I couldn't be bothered to go through with all the hassle. Now I've done it once and don't have any hassle. If we add in specific packages, we have people debating which is best, which is just hassle, meaning they are less likely to jump onboard.

Banana Joe
17 Dec 2014, 12:26pm
I don't think it's a good idea with bundles, mainly because the idea of subscriber is to get a steady flow of income each month and not just a chunk of money at one point.

XeNo
17 Dec 2014, 02:00pm
I'm not sure about this idea but, the idea of having bundles and special perks for bundles. For example; A bundle with 6 months of subscriber and supporter for a discounted price of $45(I guess $5 off). There can be tons of other bundles with different packages. Something like the GMOD bundle with all perks for only the GMOD servers, same for CS:GO and maybe CS:S. For like $10, maybe a forum bundle which adds all forum perks only, which is what some people only come here for. Same with a teamspeak bundle with options to make their own icons and other teamspeak benefits. The prices I made may not be solid but I'm just throwing the idea out there with some examples.
I think the closest we're considering to what you're suggesting, is allowing Subscriber to be purchased for X months at a time for a price that may be slightly discounted from paying monthly (Much like what you are saying, 4 months for the price of 3 months or something)

As far as bundles with server-specific perks, that isn't the route we wanna take with Subscriber. As you may already see with people getting Giveaways, we want things outside of server-specific perks to give to our Subscribers and to classify them as different "bundles, or groups" of subscribers would be difficult.