PDA

View Full Version : Natural Selection 2 Weekend fun !

Punky
1 Dec 2014, 02:49pm
Wondering if there are still some ns2 players here, because I was thinking that maybe we could gather some guys possibly at the weekend, get on teamspeak, join a server (or empty one if enough players) and have some fun together :D I remember playing few times on SG's NS2 server, had loads of fun and then it died :/ (tho it still shows up sometimes for me with 999 ping lol).

Side note: I suck as a commander :C

Elemental
2 Dec 2014, 02:23am
I bought it, but never actually played it :x
Used to play NS alot, tho

Suri
2 Dec 2014, 06:33am
I bought it, but never actually played it :x
Used to play NS alot, tho

I did the same thing. I bought the game and then never played it. If people wanted to play I could always install it and give it a try.

Punky
2 Dec 2014, 09:28am
It is worth playing atleast once. I'm not an RTS fan, but this game combines fps with rts in such way, that I find it really entertaining (not mentioning times where a green rookie plays as a commander, then it's just a plain bad game and irritating). If we actually get enough people to play (hope so) it sure will be fun, knowing our community.

floffypus
2 Dec 2014, 09:34am
Its fun at times, so if people want to play it this weekend im in!

SilentGuns
2 Dec 2014, 12:31pm
NS2 was great, I used to play it a lot when we had a server. Getting people to play is not hard, you just have to afk a bit and the server will fill up fast.

Itch
2 Dec 2014, 01:09pm
I have it, installed it, played about 10 minutes and was interrupted and haven't gotten back to it.

I'd be down to give it a shot.