PDA

View Full Version : So...

Turtlefiish
29 Nov 2014, 11:40am
Right, so the server is once again (since I'm classing it as a continuation of CS:S ZE) fairly fucking dead. What are we going to do about this? We had a great start, then something went wrong (the script, but still) and after all that moaning we did about needing (and it was "needing") this server, we just let it collapse.

I'm personally pretty tired of making the "ZE's fucked" threads, but let's go for the head-banging, idea-scraping-bottom-of-the-barrel stuff we did in the last 3. Who knows? Maybe something productive will come out of this, but just waiting about isn't going to solve anything either.

and let's be honest, it's entirely Retro's fault.

R3TROATTACK
29 Nov 2014, 11:55am
WOWWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOOWOOWOWOWOWOWOWOWO WOW

i only stopped playing because crashes D:

Jazz
29 Nov 2014, 12:38pm
I've unfortunately been very busy lately so that's why I haven't been able to fill the server. But as far as I remember we did really good until crashes and connection issues fucked it up.

BoM
29 Nov 2014, 01:05pm
The server broke. Idk what you expect. Kills population

Dirk
29 Nov 2014, 01:54pm
The problem is with ZR its self, the problem started after a CSGO update and happened to all servers using ZR. The crashes will keep being a problem untill it is fixed or annother pluggin is used. Not much else to be done.

SilentGuns
30 Nov 2014, 08:33am
tl,dr : CS:GO is a shitty game for ZE and indeed for most plugins. All we can do is put up with it and try our best.

Turtlefiish
30 Nov 2014, 12:01pm
I'm sensing... that something might be wrong with the script...

However, still things that can be done - namely place some form of announcement on the server so we don't end up with a terrible reputation ala CSS (years later we still had people from other ZE servers saying our server was buggy/crashing).

BlackWhite
30 Nov 2014, 04:18pm
What everyone said, also +1 r3tro's fault

BoM
30 Nov 2014, 04:54pm
I'm sensing... that something might be wrong with the script...

However, still things that can be done - namely place some form of announcement on the server so we don't end up with a terrible reputation ala CSS (years later we still had people from other ZE servers saying our server was buggy/crashing).

You making negative posts really doesn't help either. You know that the current problems can only be fixed by AOs, and your only suggestion can only be done by an AO. One AO in specific is in charge ZE, his name is pan [but you know that already]. This entire post is counterproductive, pan hasn't even read the thread.

Next time go to the source instead of just throwing it out there that our server is "fairly fucking dead", as you put.

Edit:
First message: 6:56 PM - Nerd: hello

7:01 PM - Nerd: whats going on with ZE
7:02 PM - Liza Boyarskaya: some knockback issue I believe
7:02 PM - Liza Boyarskaya: and skins skeleton

7:03 PM - Liza Boyarskaya: still reading it
7:03 PM - Nerd: reading what
7:03 PM - Liza Boyarskaya: what was changed
7:03 PM - Liza Boyarskaya: to break the knockback
7:03 PM - Liza Boyarskaya: not gonna sleep today anyways
7:04 PM - Liza Boyarskaya: so ill get that solved

Took 10 minutes to answer this day old thread that is basically just shit talking on shit talking.

Pan32
30 Nov 2014, 05:07pm
classic sg ao responses

Are you still butthurt for not getting AO?

The bug seems to have been extended to other issues, but I've seem to locate most of them. The Z:R code messes up with a lot of game mechanics and csgo hates that, hence why the insane amount of bugs. Will try to get most things done.