PDA

View Full Version : Hulk

Suri
10 Jun 2008, 07:37pm
Well I was hoping for alot out of this new Hulk, and the trailers were looking really good. And you cant go wrong with Edward Norton.

BUT

Edward is now speaking out against the movie. He is not doing interviews. He says he is not happy with the movie, and most of all the ending.

Now they are trying to scramble to get some buzz. There was rumor that Hulk was going to be in Ironman, but it did not happen. Well they just released a new Trailer showing Stark in it. WOW. They are trying to get some buzz.

Man!!!!

Lux
10 Jun 2008, 08:57pm
Er if its anything like the last Hulk movie (3 hours long and in the top 5 list of boring movies in my life) then...er....I won't go?

A. Wesker
11 Jun 2008, 07:38am
It looks more the the comics this time around,thats what im likeing.

Spartan
11 Jun 2008, 09:07am
meh.... last hulk movie was watchable, not much interest in it really. Big green man destroys cars, fights evil army men... *lol*

Daze
11 Jun 2008, 11:21am
i'l defo see it, *for free of course*

il leave my review here soon :)

Daze
11 Jun 2008, 11:22am
Big green man destroys cars, fights evil army men... *lol*

what more could you want in a movie?!?

Lux
11 Jun 2008, 12:55pm
He didn't become "the Hulk" for over an hour.......it was an hour of complete pointless crap and after that it wasn't that good either.

Omar
11 Jun 2008, 01:03pm
My oppinion. The Hulk,

the last movie= flying bird shit..... in cup.
yes one of the worst movies ive ever seen in my life, the plot is crap 2. i mean cmon, "guy gets angry, guy gets green, guy strips 2 shorts, guy destroy stuff, guy fight evil millitary dudes".... cmon?

and i dont think this new installment will be better... or maybe but still not watchable for my kind of taste... i have a high standard for movies.

*E* No offence for fans, sorry if i was to mean ;)