PDA

View Full Version : Leon's Multiple Issues

Leon
21 Nov 2014, 10:36pm
Tech Support Help TicketWhat general section does your problem fall under
Multiple Issues What is your Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 If you use linux, post the build and any other pertinent info (kde/gnome etc)
- Have you tried the latest stable drivers for your product if any exist? If so please list the number/name of them in the box here.
- Do you understand complex tech explanations
No Would you prefer more personalized and simpler help?
Yes Do you have antivirus or anti-malware installed?
Yes What is the name of your Antivirus/anti malware?
McAfee Who made your PC? (Company name or you)
Dad What is the model number of the part or PC you are having issues with?
N/A Please state your problem here
I've recently installed an AMD FX 8350 from an AMD FX 4130 because of AC: Unity demanding so much. But I noticed no improvement in speed or perfomance. Unless it is the game itself causing my computer to freeze up so bad? My video card is a Sapphire Radeon HD 7850 OC 1GB and after patch 2 was released my computer would run SUPER slow and it's impossible to ctrl alt del from the game still loading.

Next is about my RAM. I have a G.Skill Sniper 8gb (2x4gb) and I just noticed it said 8GB is installed but only 3.97GB is usable. How can I fix that? I'm currently waiting to know if my dad had to remove the RAM and may have not placed it properly back in.

I have Windows 7 Home 64 bit and my motherboard is gigabyte 990fxa-ud3

sebak
22 Nov 2014, 12:42am
pretty sure ac unity is fucked for everyone from what i hear.

when you say "it says 8gb is installed". you mean in control panel > system . or in task manager

cause this is mine

12gb installed
5.8gb cached
and only 7.4gb usuable ?

not sure what the purpose for it is (dedicated to windows) i just always assumed that normal for ram.

http://i.imgur.com/MaFxTFt.png