PDA

View Full Version : How does one CS:GO

IAmNotThomas
15 Nov 2014, 02:25pm
I just started playing CS:GO again, but I seem to have lost how to play the game correctly. Offline with bots? Gotta play on hard bots to get any kills. Public games? No. Just no. If anyone could give me some tips on how to play better, it would be greatly appreciated :D.

high rws
15 Nov 2014, 02:34pm
first and foremost disable v-sync and triple buffering, make sure they're turned off in nvidia program settings too or else they'll be overridden

create an autoexec with whatever settings you'd like (google search csgo autoexec creators) and make sure you put some nifty stuff in there like raw input on mouse acceleration off, etc

figure out your preferred sensitivity, you can look up sensitivity calculators. depends on preference but for me a full 30cm swipe is 180 degrees give or take (more like 170 but hey)

practice spray control and fire selection, learn map call outs, work on your aim and muscle memory, learn set smokes and pop flashes

gl hf

Neptune
15 Nov 2014, 02:35pm
Playing deathmatch helps your response time, I think, since you're always looking around the corner.

DoubleSb
15 Nov 2014, 03:24pm
obviously just play more and learn angles. ez

SilentGuns
19 Nov 2014, 10:09am
I just buy the biggest gun and run at the enemy.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Zaraki
19 Nov 2014, 10:57am

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

What's the biggest? Negev?

Malibu
19 Nov 2014, 02:19pm

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You know therr is your brother, and then there is you..

Ryoku
23 Nov 2014, 06:22pm
Buy the Pro90 and rush mid. :bird:

omarfire00
23 Nov 2014, 08:00pm
You can always do the KQLY-Style.

PingPong
25 Nov 2014, 09:38pm
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheWarOwl
Also www.reddit.com/r/globaloffensive has a bunch of good guides etc.

Most of it is just practice in deatchmatch, and matchmaking.