PDA

View Full Version : Which one is better? TTT or BuildRp

aeralle
5 Nov 2014, 03:49pm
Type your answer in the thread. So let the fight begin

floffypus
5 Nov 2014, 03:52pm
Havent tried BuildRP so i'll go with TTT which can be fun with the right people. But besides these PERP is my favorite, countless WTF moments :P

Elemental
5 Nov 2014, 03:58pm
BuildRP with the right people, can be hella fun, likeit was when the server was new. people were actually building and RPing, dont see that alot anymore :(

I don't get the fun of TTT tbh, I always just run around and get knifed x.x;

ExRev
5 Nov 2014, 06:06pm
Jeezus, the fucking shit spam...

Octa
6 Nov 2014, 12:20am
It seems to me like comparing these too modes is kind of like comparing cheese to leather. They may come from the same thing, but they are very, very different and hard to compare.

Nishok
8 Nov 2014, 02:38pm
It seems to me like comparing these too modes is kind of like comparing cheese to leather. They may come from the same thing, but they are very, very different and hard to compare.

One of the best comparison you could ever write. Nice.

Sniper
8 Nov 2014, 03:35pm
I don't get the fun of TTT tbh, I always just run around and get knifed x.x;

You're doing it wrong.

TTT

Ryoku
8 Nov 2014, 03:44pm
So many fun times on BuildRP better than TTT memories. But it gets so bad sometimes I'll wonder why the server still exists sometimes. TTT>BuildRP due to the trolls on BuildRP. :bird:

Elemental
9 Nov 2014, 02:14pm
So many fun times on BuildRP better than TTT memories. But it gets so bad sometimes I'll wonder why the server still exists sometimes. TTT>BuildRP due to the trolls on BuildRP. :bird:

Dw, I got dis.

Extreme Potatoes
9 Nov 2014, 02:16pm
TTT is so much better than BuildRP.

Dirk
9 Nov 2014, 02:29pm
long live TTT

Mandeemoo007
9 Nov 2014, 06:44pm
I have more memories with Build RP, and is always fun with the right people or if the server is pretty full. Same goes with TTT because it is never full anymore and when it is, I always have a blast. BuildRP is greater than or equal to TTT

Mudkip™
10 Nov 2014, 01:33pm
Build RP blows dick, at least TTT is playable.

Elemental
10 Nov 2014, 01:38pm
Build RP blows dick, at least TTT is playable.

It's usually playable with an admin around >:

Nuclear Onion
10 Nov 2014, 01:58pm
It's usually playable with an admin around >:

AND THAT'S WHY WE HAVE YOU!

Rilex
10 Nov 2014, 02:09pm
TTT :bird:

Goku
13 Nov 2014, 01:41pm
Only played a little bit of RP modes, and wasn't a big fan of it. Been awhile (quite awhile tbh) since I played TTT, but still my all time favorite game ever... of all time. As long as people don't take it 100% too serious (a la extreme potatoes when he first started) and at least try, it can be fun with even 10 people. Mics help. Not having a mic is okay, but the more people with mics the better, granted that doesn't mean all talk at once.

Hope when I buy my gaming PC in a few months, TTT is still going hard.

ExRev
13 Nov 2014, 06:06pm
TTT, because what other game mode really gives me the opportunity to stab Potatoes in the face every time we both end up as T?

Goku
13 Nov 2014, 06:07pm
TTT, because what other game mode really gives me the opportunity to stab Potatoes in the face every time we both end up as T?

Or allows you to claim the party boat for yourself and kill destroy the idiots as they try to get on.