PDA

View Full Version : a SMALL favor

floffypus
3 Nov 2014, 08:29am
Hello everyone. I assume most of you play league of legends, am i right ;) Got a small favor that id like to ask everyone!

Would it be too much to ask for some of you to record gameplay? Our youtube channel isnt growing as fast as i had hoped and maybe by uploading some more lol videos we can attract more gamers to our channel.

You dont have to use much of your brain for this. Simply start recording when the game starts and stop it when the match is over. No need to talk or record ts3 unless you want to. Just plain gameplay is enough.

xDoodles
3 Nov 2014, 10:18am
Oh boy do we play League all the time! Time to spam you with videos lmao.

Kippe
3 Nov 2014, 11:01am
doodles's professional xin zhao clip inc

ScubaToaster
3 Nov 2014, 11:31am
might as well be bestofbronze if you have SG taking clips lmao

BoM
3 Nov 2014, 01:00pm
if you start posting full videos of random people playing league I'm going to scream...

floffypus
3 Nov 2014, 01:39pm
if you start posting full videos of random people playing league I'm going to scream...

Prepare your throat for alot of screaming, unless you have a better idea on how to do this. Because we REALLY do need to start posting more videos regularly!!

Neptune
3 Nov 2014, 01:45pm
might as well be bestofbronze if you have SG taking clips lmao

reporting for duty,

can't wait to become youtube famous with wertles.

Wertles
3 Nov 2014, 01:49pm
teach me how to record without using fraps and ill record everything that i do in league cause sometimes things happen that i cry laughing from

also me getting mad is funny at first (but then gets annoying ;) )

Jazzyy
3 Nov 2014, 02:10pm
Open Broadcaster Software and then do local recording and make a scene that uses Window Capture and have it call to the League of Legends window... simple.

that being said. fuck league.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4MW3RjrKh4&feature=youtu.be

jeN
3 Nov 2014, 07:44pm
Prepare your throat for alot of screaming, unless you have a better idea on how to do this. Because we REALLY do need to start posting more videos regularly!!

No one wants to watch a full 30-45 minute video of some random nerd playing league, unless they're hot, or challenger/diamond.. People just want funny clips, or awesome skill shots, SHORT clips.

DoubleSb
3 Nov 2014, 07:54pm
9BU5XblhnZM

UxxFfE6SWnw

0on_V714rE8

aMp2GiQqKjY

No one wants to watch a full 30-45 minute video of some random nerd playing league, unless they're hot, or challenger/diamond.. People just want funny clips, or awesome skill shots, SHORT clips.

im prety hot rite

xDoodles
3 Nov 2014, 08:01pm

Yea Jen we have plenty of small clips. Don't worry :D