PDA

View Full Version : 3v3 CSGO Scrim tourney

Fishey
1 Nov 2014, 03:10pm
I am interested in trying to organize a 3v3 scrim tournament like we did in CSS. I am just wondering how many people would be interested in playing in this tourney. The teams would be random to save time and so people don't have to search for teams.

If we get enough people I will see what I can do about prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd.

high rws
1 Nov 2014, 03:35pm
lol

this community is too dead to even have it

scrim tournament deadline is in 5 days and one team has signed up

omarfire00
1 Nov 2014, 03:36pm
I would gladly participate / assist in hosting the tournament.

Fishey
1 Nov 2014, 03:42pm
lol

I think there is enough people to have a 3v3 and I think a major part is that they don't have to make their teams so there is a chance for everyone to win. I don't think the 5v5 will work not only because we don't have enough people to begin with but people don't like making their teams.

BlackEagle
1 Nov 2014, 04:28pm
lol

Then don't participate.

I'm down to play but I'll never buy a kit...except a music kit cause those are for the real pros.

high rws
1 Nov 2014, 04:41pm
Then don't participate.

I'm down to play but I'll never buy a kit...except a music kit cause those are for the real pros.

n1

the fact that im in the one team that signed up for the other tournament shows i clearly dont want to participate

Game Freak
1 Nov 2014, 05:22pm
n1

the fact that im in the one team that signed up for the other tournament shows i clearly dont want to participate

He means this tournament. The reason there is only one team is because nobody else in the community will want to play against the not shit CSGO players, and bringing people from outside the community isn't as fun.

Legion
1 Nov 2014, 06:57pm
Im game to play 3v3

Jazzyy
1 Nov 2014, 07:00pm
yes

BlackEagle
7 Nov 2014, 01:31pm
I see a lot of people that have viewed this thread that play CS:GO frequently. Is there a reason that people don't want to play?

Jazzyy
7 Nov 2014, 08:34pm
they are scared

FatMongooseII
7 Nov 2014, 09:23pm
Last one on css was fun, im sure this one will be great too. :)

ShoieP
7 Nov 2014, 09:58pm
I see a lot of people that have viewed this thread that play CS:GO frequently. Is there a reason that people don't want to play?

I am god awful at video games.

Game Freak
8 Nov 2014, 05:42am

The skill level in the community is too varied and from experience we suck at creating equal teams. It's hard because you can almost guarentee that somebody 3 skill groups higher will win a duel 99% of the time.