View Full Version : [MG/ZE] Community Night

$uperkiller67
7 Oct 2014, 03:31pm
So The polls closed last night, and the final verdict where :

The Date For the Community Night will be:
October 31st 2014
The 2 Servers will be CSGO Zombie Escape and CSS Minigames

The event will be starting at 5 pm est
We Will begin by playing on CSGO Zombie Escape until around 8 pm and will switch over to Minigames, we will be ending by 11pm but feel free to stay on.

Rules:

1. You must Follow the same server rules as before, No Exceptions.
2. There will be a few questions at any random point during the event. If you get the answers right you will win a prize.
3. You can only win once.
4. All Answers will not be shouted out loud, but instead in written in text. But don't spam it.
5. All Questions will relate to Steam Gamers, so study if you want to win.
6. Question will be typed out by myself, and then repeated over mic, if you don't understand.

Please Note: If you have any games you would like to give towards the event, post here. as also i will be posting all the games you can win, and maybe a supporter rank or credits for css minigames will be bought for someone).

Hopefully all of you guy can attend, really hope this turns out great.

Prizes:
1. Garry's Mod 13
2. Counter Strike GO (only available for winners in css)
3. 20000 credits for CSS or wait until hub is out for csgo
4. Supporter Rank.
5. Minecraft Account.
6. CSGO skins/trading cards/cases (only available during the CSGO event)
7. 10000 ingame credits for css or wait until it comes out on csgo.
8. 5000 ingame credits for css or wait until it comes out on csgo.
9. 2000 ingame credit for css or wait until it comes out on csgo.
10. A tutorial on how to get passed silver 1 by pan.
11. get to here our christmas caroller perform on CSGO ZE
BTW the credits will be donated by me to be given to you. also the support rank will be like that.

As of right now all prizes in green are good to go and red means im still waiting on my paycheck to come in on thursday they 30th yellow means still trying to get it organized.

-Super

Prez
7 Oct 2014, 04:46pm
Cool beans, i'll try to be on at least for a bit :D

Elemental
7 Oct 2014, 06:29pm
Will try to be there, I've got a copy of Half-Life 2 to offer as a prize, but I'm kinda assuming everyone already has it :/

Mandeemoo007
7 Oct 2014, 06:31pm
Will try to be there, I've got a copy of Half-Life 2 to offer as a prize, but I'm kinda assuming everyone already has it :/
Am I the only one that doesn't have it. D:

Sniper
9 Oct 2014, 07:02pm
Will we be recording this for the youtube channel?

Strawberry
10 Oct 2014, 12:52am
i can offer dead island epidemic for a random prize.

;)

Banana Joe
10 Oct 2014, 04:15am
I got 4x Dead Island epidemic and Gun Monkeys if any of those are worth anything as a prize.

Riperzz
10 Oct 2014, 01:02pm
What about people giving out correct answers in chat? Isnt it better that players use admin chat @ to submit them so you can't just cheat and watch what other players answered.

$uperkiller67
10 Oct 2014, 09:17pm
What about people giving out correct answers in chat? Isnt it better that players use admin chat @ to submit them so you can't just cheat and watch what other players answered.
as i am asking the questions, i can not see the answers since im not an admin at this point. but i still wouldn't mind since admins should know all these questions already :P.

$uperkiller67
10 Oct 2014, 10:26pm
Alrighty I would like this event to be broadcasted (i will be doing that with twitch) also need people to record to it can posted on the youtube channel. if anyone can record that would be sweet.

Prez
31 Oct 2014, 04:09pm
Super messaged me today, he's been inactive due to personal issues so he won't be attending the event tonight.

$uperkiller67
1 Nov 2014, 07:33pm
uhh sorry guys about this event falling. Didnt expect this to happen, and really sucks, i try again for november. And i'm truly sorry.

btw, i thought i could make it back yesterday, but didn't realize that, my aunts funeral was at 4pm est. and also 6 hours away by car.

ps: you can close this if you would like. thanks :(