PDA

View Full Version : Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor

Elemental
7 Oct 2014, 04:07am
So, did anyone else got sucked into this game for reasons you can't explain?

At the very start, I died a couple of times cause I couldn't get the hang of the game, but it's really quite easy once you get to know what you can do.
I'm normally not very into "Hack'n'Slash" games (Which I do believe this game falls under) but I just can't stop playing this game! D:

I'd reckon this game'll get quite some awards and will probably get a GOTY version.
The whole game is done remarkably well and I love how the orcs and uruks aren't just "random zombies" but they all have personalities and traits and stuff, which makes it a very fun game imo!

http://i.imgur.com/sbvgY8R.jpg
Hmm, now what, lol

Zaraki
7 Oct 2014, 08:24am
Kill him :) or die and there will be new ones

Elemental
7 Oct 2014, 09:00am
Kill him :) or die and there will be new ones

Or just advance time at one of the towers :P
But , I don't think I can kill him yet, cause quest

fanatiik
7 Oct 2014, 07:15pm
Just finished the game today it's pretty fun I recommend it.

Elemental
9 Oct 2014, 01:58pm
It's a damn shame how incredibly easy this game is though.1 Warchief and 5 captains at the same time? not a problem :(

Octa
9 Oct 2014, 03:26pm
As what I hope was an introduction to a new series, I think this game was great, and paved the way for at least one more game, hopefully with a bigger budget so they can work on more than just the nemesis system next time

nanamonster
13 Dec 2014, 06:52am
ya i found the game was quick to finish but at least it was fun. Once i was able to brand I brand all the AI chiefs and forced them to fallow one warchief. quite funny. lol