PDA

View Full Version : CSGO Zombie Escape

$uperkiller67
28 Sep 2014, 09:27pm
Hello,
would it be possible to put the hub onto the Counter strike: Global Offensive Zombie Escape Server. Like Trails, skins, bullet trails, nade trails (colors), text color, ect.

We have it on the The CSS ZE server, might as well add it to the CSGO one.

Another Reason why, is that we will get more donations for Credits and Cool Supporter features, as ZE is very populated. usually get over 40 per map.

Thanks
-Super

Punky
29 Sep 2014, 07:09am
*we had it on css ze (Don't know if u noticed but css ze no longer exists ;-; )
As far as i know there are some plugins that have these things (all i know for sure: plugins for hats, knives, player skins, nade trails - still not sure about trails, heard of them but couldn't find a specific plugin for that)

BlackEagle
29 Sep 2014, 07:35am
I think we are trying to limit the amount of downloads at the moment. I wouldn't mind some trails or something but the store contained a lot of downloads that prevented some people from connecting.

Pan32
29 Sep 2014, 08:19am
I wont add an extreme amount of items as it was on css ze, as it was one of the reasons it killed it. But don't worry, im getting something ready :3

Nuclear Onion
29 Sep 2014, 08:36am
I wont add an extreme amount of items as it was on css ze, as it was one of the reasons it killed it. But don't worry, im getting something ready :3

based pan going ham as always.

Elemental
29 Sep 2014, 08:39am

sounds like some kind of secret surprise

$uperkiller67
29 Sep 2014, 02:20pm
ohh shit, I cant wait much longer, anyway if you need help i'm always available :)

Punky
29 Sep 2014, 03:05pm
Supporter skins PLOX

BlackWhite
30 Dec 2014, 10:07pm
I would rather just having some custom colors on Chat and name on Scorboard. Skins and trails are no needed, i hate the long download while going in a server. having some whon't really hurt but as long as there is no long download time, then i am fine with it.

Z3r0 M4ni4c
31 Dec 2014, 03:56am
we're still waiting for Pan's surprise i think and as i read!

Will take untill we're gray and old the surprise comes :P

Zaraki
31 Dec 2014, 04:10am
People want to play in servers that you can connect to in under a minute, why kill it instantly with long downloads?

SpikedRocker
31 Dec 2014, 12:59pm
we're still waiting for Pan's surprise i think and as i read!

Will take untill we're gray and old the surprise comes :P

I believe anything that will be coming won't happen till after the server move. We have other things we need to attend to first.

People want to play in servers that you can connect to in under a minute, why kill it instantly with long downloads?

If its what people want then we should always consider it. I keep hearing about this long download crap and for me its always been part of the process anyway. If people are sooooooooooooooo concerned with how long it takes them to download something, we can always make it available to be downloaded at your convenience. Its why there is a fast download server. Also, you only need to download it once. Treat it like a bandaid and rip it off and get it over with.

I agree if we had a "TON" of stuff that takes 10 minutes for even fast downloads to do, it would not be good. But most people can deal with a minute or 2 to download a few things.

Sure we could not have anything special and have 30 second load times, but you could go anywhere for that. Our job is to provide an experience and sometimes patience can provide the best experience.

Paralyzed
2 Jan 2015, 09:15am
As far as it comes to adding custom stuff for the server, I'd say avoid most of the items that the !store had. Should only stick to skins (that is if you really want to add something custom to the server) for supporters and/or subscribers so they get their recognition of supporting the server/community and perhaps will encourage others to do also.

Trails etc, is a no go and shouldn't be implemented ever again, at least not for ZE. The reason the server is as popular as it is now is because it's technically 'plug-and-play' and only has a minimum amount of downloads.

BlackWhite
2 Jan 2015, 09:32am
Unless we want the playerbase stay with us because of the feature we have for store. that way we can attract people to stay and they become regular because of how cool the traits, skins are but risk of getting less player coming in.

people playing in current plug and play server are because there is less download and they could play for a quick game. They will only stay if the server have good/nice/fun people to play with or ADMINS is there for managing the micspamming.

First option with store will attract people to donate and stay regular if we still going to using the credit system, it will die out soon in the future due to long download, lag and how annoying it is.

I am fine with how the server is right now, but a supporter or subcriber and/or admin could have some special skins they only get (only one skin for sup sub and admins.)

WickedZealot
2 Jan 2015, 03:43pm
As far as it comes to adding custom stuff for the server, I'd say avoid most of the items that the !store had. Should only stick to skins (that is if you really want to add something custom to the server) for supporters and/or subscribers so they get their recognition of supporting the server/community and perhaps will encourage others to do also.

Trails etc, is a no go and shouldn't be implemented ever again, at least not for ZE. The reason the server is as popular as it is now is because it's technically 'plug-and-play' and only has a minimum amount of downloads.

Yes I agree with Paralyzed on this, we should include a few cool plugins (zombie claws for example) and skins, however for ZE we don't really need the bulk of the store stuff. Give people credits sure, they can spend on skins or over at MG for extra things then. Also we could really do with an adjustment in the Ranking System soon to go by kills = points and not the current way of ranking as it's really for competitive gameplay - not ZE gameplay. (remember a person can get 20 points for a kill if they get someone highly ranked and they are lower, while a highly rank player can only get 1 or 2 points per kill).

Liam Brown
2 Jan 2015, 07:01pm
Unless we want the playerbase stay with us because of the feature we have for store. that way we can attract people to stay and they become regular because of how cool the traits, skins are but risk of getting less player coming in.

The majority of people stay because they have fun, not because of trails or skins. That means helpful players, a good map selection and a stable server will do far more to get people to become regulars than adding tons of custom stuff.

BlackWhite
2 Jan 2015, 07:25pm
The majority of people stay because they have fun, not because of trails or skins. That means helpful players, a good map selection and a stable server will do far more to get people to become regulars than adding tons of custom stuff. which is why i don't want any changes. Unless the AOs think otherwise.

WickedZealot
2 Jan 2015, 08:16pm
We do need far more maps however - in recent days Paul added a good few and we should keep this up. As a community we need everyone to find and suggest maps to help out please :)

Malibu
2 Jan 2015, 08:38pm
I would suck so many dicks just to get the daft punk helmet back again...sigh

WickedZealot
2 Jan 2015, 09:24pm
Maibu, clearly your Not hitting the right channels ------------- we have moved onto Vader stuff

Punky
3 Jan 2015, 05:11am
Also we could really do with an adjustment in the Ranking System soon to go by kills = points and not the current way of ranking as it's really for competitive gameplay - not ZE gameplay. (remember a person can get 20 points for a kill if they get someone highly ranked and they are lower, while a highly rank player can only get 1 or 2 points per kill).

First of all we need to fix the ranking system, as some people + me (but i don't really mind about my rank or points) are not getting any points, maybe only 1 for mvp which is kinda rare to get.

BlackWhite
3 Jan 2015, 05:21am
I suggest the ranking should be reset as in not even half of the top ranking players are being active in ZE anymore