PDA

View Full Version : ze_surf_facility - Disable Molotovs on this map.

DrWolfy
17 Sep 2014, 03:58pm
Please disable molotovs on ze_surf_facility.

At the last hold spot it`s incredible easy for players hold zombies off the vent, as just one molotov can prevent them from crouch-walking.

Also take in consideration, the easy headshots they suffer, knocking them back even further, it`s almost impossible for zombies to win the map, unless they outnumber humans 5:1.

Elemental
17 Sep 2014, 06:02pm
Please disable molotovs on ze_surf_facility.

At the last hold spot it`s incredible easy for players hold zombies off the vent, as just one molotov can prevent them from crouch-walking.

Also take in consideration, the easy headshots they suffer, knocking them back even further, it`s almost impossible for zombies to win the map, unless they outnumber humans 5:1.

I can see your point, but every single time I got there with a decent amount of humans, most people were too retarted to split up between the 2 vents, causing the zombies to get through anyway, this was, however, before the molotovs were buffed insanely

Sniper
17 Sep 2014, 06:27pm
This map shouldn't even be on the server imo. It's ze, not surf.

BlackEagle
17 Sep 2014, 08:00pm
When I played this map tonight the humans won only once even when using the incinds. The server was about half full but the humans mainly died for their lack of ability to defend at the vented areas. I don't see this as an issue because the incinds went away pretty quickly and the zombies were still able to get through. I'd have to see it on a full server though with more humans but I don't think it's bad right now.

As for the map itself I don't think it's a bad map even though the majority of it is surfing. There are a lot of hold points though that require some competence such as the last portion of the map in which the majority of players aren't smart enough to hold.

Vy
18 Sep 2014, 09:27am
Generally most people fail by failing the surf, not the hold points. The only two places I've ever really seen zombies was at the first hold point and the end.

Pan32
18 Sep 2014, 09:55am
I might consider reducing the push power of the molotovs on that map, but not remove it. Last time I played surf_facility, i had no issues, but I'll check that out later on.

cl2
27 Sep 2014, 03:03am
Don't want to open a new thread for it, but is there a leaderboard in work for the server?
I always liked the ranking and would play more if there was something like that again.