PDA

View Full Version : Connection issues

Ho-Homer
12 Sep 2014, 11:41am
I have connection issues recently in Ze server and others too, when i try connect say connection failed or session not available. This problem occurs for several weeks and the admin need restart server ever. I dont know what is the problem ( maps, server...), think it is important fix it to promote the server and keep populated the server.

Sorry for my bad english.

SpikedRocker
13 Sep 2014, 01:26am
I just connected with no problems, I wonder with you being in Spain if you just time out while trying to connect.

Jazz
13 Sep 2014, 02:55am
Good to see you've starting making threads/posts on here mate! I'm sure an AO+ will take a look as I've noticed the server population has not been high at all lately, so there might be a slight connection issue going on.

Turtlefiish
13 Sep 2014, 04:13am
I get this pretty often as well, probably is fairly common :/

BlackEagle
13 Sep 2014, 07:44am
Yeah I have received this is the past as well. Usually a server restart does the trick.

Vy
13 Sep 2014, 07:47am
This has turned into a daily problem for me.

Pan32
13 Sep 2014, 08:23am
This has no solution besides a restart: valve has a obligatory lobby system attached to all servers, but those lobbies commonly time out and the only way to request a new lobby id is to restart the server. Whenever you get a bug like this DON'T RUSH IMMEDIATELY TO A AO AND ASK A RESTART, first, ask a friend to try to join it too, and if he gets the same lobby issue, request a restart to a AO (doesn't need to be me).

Banana Joe
13 Sep 2014, 08:58am
Alternatively you could send a PM to Huwajux on the forums, I'm sure he will be glad to help out as well.

Turtlefiish
13 Sep 2014, 10:54am
Alternatively you could send a PM to Huwajux on the forums, I'm sure he will be glad to help out as well.

He's less active nowadays, might need to send a couple to get his attention.

Liam Brown
13 Sep 2014, 12:23pm
Restarting steam seems to work for me when this happens.

Vy
14 Sep 2014, 03:17am
Restarting steam seems to work for me when this happens.Sometimes it works for me too, but not often.