PDA

View Full Version : Archeage

Eskomo
11 Sep 2014, 10:17am
Archeage is a new MMO being released Sept 16th and founders pack purchasers get a head start beginning tomorrow!

I was just wondering if there will be any other SteamGamers that will be playing this, it does have a F2P system setup, allowing for you to pay for benefits if you wish. What servers do you guys plan on playing on, maybe we can all make characters on the same one :D.

Elemental
11 Sep 2014, 11:23am
Looks alright, might try it if it really can be played FTP, instead of u can go to 1/4th of max level, not trade, not go anywhere, etc

BlackWhite
11 Sep 2014, 11:35am
downloading the game by the way. I though no one is interesting in MMORPG =D

i don't know which class or server i am going to go yet but will see

Tsuna
11 Sep 2014, 11:52am
I will play this game, I forgot what server I was on.

BlackWhite
11 Sep 2014, 12:18pm
According to the F.A.Q, it doesn't matter which server you are on,, the beta server will not carry over to the official launch in 16 september.

What are the names of the Head Start and launch servers?
The current server list for Head Start and launch follows:
North America
• Aranzeb
• Naima
• Kyrios
• Ollo
• Tahyang
• Salphira
Europe
• Shatigon
• Kyprosa
• Eanna
• Dahuta

Are players allowed to scam other players in-game in ArcheAge?
Yes. ArcheAge is a highly competitive PvP game and skullduggery will be a weapon of choice just as sharp as a sword and possibly even more potent.

Well played, Trion world

also there will be competition with the land to build the houses, so paid player have reserved land for them =/ need to build one a.s.a.p

Frostbitten
11 Sep 2014, 12:21pm
Imma start downloading this after I'm finished installing the other games I have in my library. Looks really fun! Can't wait to play it.

Sent from my guardian angel.

Chainedlord
11 Sep 2014, 12:53pm
Ollo eskomo, ollo

edit: wtf im purple....

BlackWhite
11 Sep 2014, 07:46pm
Ollo eskomo, ollo

edit: wtf im purple....

RS mate

Eskomo
11 Sep 2014, 07:58pm
Harani on Ollo 8-)

Lupin
11 Sep 2014, 08:41pm
Can someone explain the hype for this game? I might try it

BlackWhite
12 Sep 2014, 06:05am
There is 4 races, each races give you special trait that only that race have.
For example:

West continent
Nuian(the white), Elves,

East continent
Harani(the chinese martial artist ?) and Firran(beastman)

A character's "class" in ArcheAge is composed of three out of 10 skillsets.Each skillset levels up independently (as you gain experience with a skillset new ablities are unlocked/available).

ArcheAge has a player-driven economy. There is also court and prison if you makes crimes and got caught.

You are able to build house, farm and boat. You mush claim a land before building, there is some hidden spot at anywhere in the maps. The house and boat is a non-instance, you can even use the boat to start a fight, a.k.a pirating (it's equipted with cannons). So far only vip subscribtion player can build house and own a land, gay.

TL/DR: It's a game where it simulating the RPG fantasy life with house, ships, prison and politices (TERA ripoff)

So yea, for info goes here http://www.archeagegame.com/en/ or wikia

BlackWhite
17 Sep 2014, 06:39am
ArcheAge live today!

Zaraki
17 Sep 2014, 12:40pm
ArcheAge live today!

OMFG, It's F2p.. I bought that 150$ Archeage starter pack xD

Tsuna
17 Sep 2014, 12:55pm

LOL

BlackWhite
17 Sep 2014, 02:08pm
Why did you buy the starter pack?? next time read before buying it !! Most of the item in the pack is shit, even though it's unique to the pack.

and omg the europe's server queues....(range from 2k to 4k)

Elemental
17 Sep 2014, 02:14pm

gg

Eskomo
17 Sep 2014, 03:56pm
ArcheQueue

BlackWhite
19 Sep 2014, 03:47pm
ArcheQueue

Archequeues with the BRs

BlackWhite
22 Sep 2014, 05:33pm
Playing Sorcery, Vitalism, Songcraft Harani in EU Dahuta, seems legit. US side is so packed that i don't want to try queue O.o

Might get Firran with paladin or berseker type

Elemental
22 Sep 2014, 05:52pm
got sick of the queue so i quit

Lupin
22 Sep 2014, 09:22pm
It's a pretty fun game. Got to level 20 but probably gonna take a break from the game until the queue fixes.

Zaraki
22 Sep 2014, 10:23pm
It's a pretty fun game. Got to level 20 but probably gonna take a break from the game until the queue fixes.

Pretty sad to say this.. I'm a level 1 with the Starter pack..

Money well spent :3

Sulliman
23 Sep 2014, 09:41am
So what does this MMO bring new to the table? Is it even worth the space it'll take up on my hard drive or will it just be another TERA, generic and boring unless you get a party together to make it fun?

BlackWhite
23 Sep 2014, 05:36pm
There is 10 skills set you can mix. You get 3 of them. The combination can make up till 120 classes. There is also Pirating, glider and court system. Pretty much Tera with more feature. I see that as a good point.

The sad point is, It's new so everyone want to try this game out so queue time is like 2-3k per day. Unless you play in midnight or morning

harro
29 Sep 2014, 01:23pm
There is 10 skills set you can mix. You get 3 of them. The combination is more than 120 classes. There is also Pirating, glider and court system. Pretty much Tera with more feature. I see that as a good point.

The sad point is, It's new so everyone want to try this game out so queue time is like 2-3k per day. Unless you play in midnight or morning

I think you math'd wrong.

Anyways, a handful of us in teamspeak rolled on TahYang if anyone would like to play with us.

The game itself is also pretty good. The scenery and story is really generic but it really does feel more open world than other MMORPG's and from what I've seen so far, there's a bunch of stuff to do.

BlackWhite
29 Sep 2014, 03:11pm
I think you math'd wrong.

Anyways, a handful of us in teamspeak rolled on TahYang if anyone would like to play with us.

The game itself is also pretty good. The scenery and story is really generic but it really does feel more open world than other MMORPG's and from what I've seen so far, there's a bunch of stuff to do.

I think your math is wrong, it's not 30 ish classes. it's not more than 120 but 120 classes

Source: http://archeage.info/classes

Elemental
29 Sep 2014, 06:21pm
Just started playing as a Harani.
So far it looks just like any other FTP MMO, hope it gets better :O

harro
30 Sep 2014, 01:46am
I think your math is wrong, it's not 30 ish classes. it's not more than 120 but 120 classes

Source: http://archeage.info/classes

When did I say 30? It being exactly 120 is what I was getting at.

BlackWhite
30 Sep 2014, 04:17pm
When did I say 30? It being exactly 120 is what I was getting at.

Whoopis, I apologies

harro
7 Oct 2014, 10:58am
Whoopis, I apologies

Getting more into this game and it is legit probably the best MMORPG that I have played in a while

Elemental
7 Oct 2014, 11:35am
Getting more into this game and it is legit probably the best MMORPG that I have played in a while

Yepyep, same. So many things to do, it's amazing!
I really hope they're gonna add more housing/farming zones, or expand existing ones tho... Right now I'm trying to get around 200g to *hopefully* buy a 16x16 plot from someone , cause there are no free ones :(

Tsuna
7 Oct 2014, 11:57am
Yepyep, same. So many things to do, it's amazing!
I really hope they're gonna add more housing/farming zones, or expand existing ones tho... Right now I'm trying to get around 200g to *hopefully* buy a 16x16 plot from someone , cause there are no free ones :(

This was released in Korea 2 years ago, so they will definitely add more regions etc. , I believe they will actually be adding Auroria soon.

Elemental
7 Oct 2014, 12:29pm
This was released in Korea 2 years ago, so they will definitely add more regions etc. , I believe they will actually be adding Auroria soon.

Yeah, I heard about that, I wonder if it gets its own races, adding a new starting region, or if its gonna be a neutral high-level area for both nations

harro
7 Oct 2014, 02:11pm
Yeah, I heard about that, I wonder if it gets its own races, adding a new starting region, or if its gonna be a neutral high-level area for both nations

Auroria can be accessed by anybody but it is most popular with pirates because you cannot get sent to jail when killed on that region.

SilentGuns
14 Oct 2014, 08:38am
So...does anyone from Nuia want to create a guild? As a paladin, I am looking for people with a lawful good alignment - of course this means piracy is off the table BUT we will be combating pirates in the great name of justice! I don't want to be the guild leader, with having to split time between AO and school and archeage.

http://easydamus.com/lawfulgood.html

I know a lot of people like to play the bad guy instead but I figured I should ask.

Ultramarine
14 Oct 2014, 12:21pm
downloading and installing the game now, hope it's as good as it looks... everything i've read / seen has looked awesome.

Elemental
14 Oct 2014, 12:29pm
downloading and installing the game now, hope it's as good as it looks... everything i've read / seen has looked awesome.

Make sure to join the TahYang server :D

Ultramarine
14 Oct 2014, 12:30pm
Make sure to join the TahYang server :D

Yeh, Silent told me alot of people in SG are there, going to make a Nuian

Elemental
14 Oct 2014, 12:37pm
Yeh, Silent told me alot of people in SG are there, going to make a Nuian

Goddamn Nuians :(