PDA

View Full Version : So... Destiny

Ultramarine
8 Sep 2014, 04:53pm
I was wondering who in SG is planning to get Destiny tomorrow, or whenever, and for what systems would they be getting the game for.

I'll be getting the game for my PS4, hope there's others in SG doing the same and we can use this thread to find out who will have it on what system.

PS3:

PS4:
Deafeh
Motox

Xbox 360:

Xbox One:

Motox
8 Sep 2014, 06:09pm
I'll be getting it for PS4, the beta was great and I can't wait to try out the full experience. There was also a pretty neat collaboration between Google Earth and the Destiny team, they made an interactive map of the Moon, Venus, and Mars here https://www.destinyplanetview.com/en/home
You get an accolade if you complete all the planet views.

Spyder
8 Sep 2014, 07:58pm
Xbox one fool.

At the release party right now actually aha

patsfan365
8 Sep 2014, 07:59pm
I'll be getting it for PS4, the beta was great and I can't wait to try out the full experience.

ur welcome.

I'll be getting it on ps4 as well. the only next gen system that's worth anything.

Motox
8 Sep 2014, 08:37pm
ur welcome.

I'll be getting it on ps4 as well. the only next gen system that's worth anything.

I didnt use your welfare code cunt, ps plus got free access kiddo goml if you can prob not #faded #donteventry #practicesafesex #jkdontbeafag
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
jk bae u qt

sebak
8 Sep 2014, 09:18pm
i cancelled my preorder. hope the game fails

ShoieP
9 Sep 2014, 02:49pm
i cancelled my preorder. hope the game fails
So, you're one of those guys.

SilentGuns
9 Sep 2014, 03:41pm
Too bad there won't be a PC release, won't be buying this one.

Lupin
9 Sep 2014, 04:36pm
I might get it for PS4, but im gonna wait and see how well the game is. From what i played on the alpha and watched some streams i was trying hard not to fall asleep

Octa
9 Sep 2014, 08:53pm
No PC version= no sales for Octa. I dont own any consoles anymore, as my sister stole my ps3

ReneGade
10 Sep 2014, 11:18am
I have it for the Xbox One. Add adra12 if you need friends.

frank the rabbit
10 Sep 2014, 11:34am
Xbone looking for people to party up with becuase thats the only fun way to play add me
icy Sh0tzZz

ExRev
10 Sep 2014, 12:23pm
If someone wants to buy ExRev a PS4 I'll buy Destiny and play. Otherwise right now I've checked out a PS3 copy from work to play a little.

I was actually just telling Zorg I've got enough store credit on my card I could buy Destiny right now for nothing out of pocket, but I've got the freaking $100 skylander set coming next month that I'd want to use that for, so either way I'd pretty much be paying $50 out of pocket that I don't want to have to do right now. :(

Dirk
10 Sep 2014, 07:24pm
Too bad there won't be a PC release, won't be buying this one.

They still claim there is a PC release.

Sexy Fish
10 Sep 2014, 09:43pm
They still claim there is a PC release.

Pretty sure I heard the rumor of March next year. Too lazy to look up proof though.

Ultramarine
11 Sep 2014, 05:24pm
Sry i havn't responded to the thread, or been online for two days... was playing Destiny / at school.

So far, i managed to hit Level 20 with a Hunter, focused on the Blade Dancer subclass. Beat all the story missions and i've been doing Daily's, Strikes and PVP.

The game is great imo, fun to play and alot of content. Story could be better but it wasn't crap either so there's that.

The strikes are well varied and can give a good challenge (F that Strike on the Moon vs Whatever that giant thing in the chains was). Once you hit a certain level all the previous strikes get new difficulties for higher levels so you can head back to the earliest Strike levels to replay them at a difficulty around your own level. Gear drops have been pretty good so far from what i can remember, mainly uncommons and rares... sadly haven't got any Legendaries or Exotics yet.

PVP is great, at higher levels at least. If you try playing it at low levels, you'll probably have a difficult time due to facing people at that level 20+. Supposedly Destiny makes it a level playing field with everyone doing the same damage and having same armor, but it doesn't take into account the skills you unlock and bonuses armor will give at higher levels compared to low levels.

All in all, I'd say Destiny is worth the buy. It's a fun game that will you will sink plenty of hours into.

8.5/10