PDA

View Full Version : New Threads Idea

EvilWalrus
7 Sep 2014, 10:28pm
Didn't know where else to put this. I've been looking around this forum, and I got two ideas for new threads.
First some sort of input or recommendations thread for the forums (maybe called SG Comments). This is mostly because there was no thread for me to put this in.
Second one, the most important one for me, is something for us to share stories about our life. It's something I enjoy doing and I think others would too!
Thanks!

vivian pls
7 Sep 2014, 10:38pm
ban pls

Caution
7 Sep 2014, 10:40pm
Second one, the most important one for me, is something for us to share stories about our life. It's something I enjoy doing and I think others would too!

One time, my friend and I were severely bored. We decided to read our local obituary, and discovered someone who had recently passed away. We proceeded to the grave site, dug up the body, and flipped a coin. I was the loser (or winner, depending on if you're an optimist like me), so I had to put my lips on the dead person's asshole. My friend then proceeded to elbow slam the dead person's stomach, which pumped embalming fluid and organ juice into my mouth.

BoM
7 Sep 2014, 10:40pm
[Didn't know where else to put this. I've been looking around this forum, and I got two ideas for new threads.
First some sort of input or recommendations thread for the forums (maybe called SG Comments). This is mostly because there was no thread for me to put this in.
Thanks!

Moved to community suggestions.

Also just use the introduce yourself, there's multiple sub-forums to talk about your life.

P.S. You should make friends with caution!

vivian pls
7 Sep 2014, 10:41pm
One time, my friend and I were severely bored. We decided to read our local obituary, and discovered someone who had recently passed away. We proceeded to the grave site, dug up the body, and flipped a coin. I was the loser (or winner, depending on if you're an optimist like me), so I had to put my lips on the dead person's asshole. My friend then proceeded to elbow slam the dead person's stomach, which pumped embalming fluid and organ juice into my mouth.
NO. NONONONONO. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. NO.

Banana Joe
8 Sep 2014, 03:16am

I see Afghanistan has taken its toll..