PDA

View Full Version : Donators post here

SilentGuns
4 Sep 2014, 02:08pm
If we have forgotten to give you your donator perks then please post here or send me a PM.

Ammount donated:
Your Minecraft name:

Edit: Don't post your emails.
Edit2: This thread does not show the exact amount of donations as some are reported privately.

Elemental
4 Sep 2014, 02:16pm
Elemental91

Donated $30 to MC only, plus the $20 from SUP, so $50 i spose :3

Promoted to Super Donor

Prez
4 Sep 2014, 03:46pm
Hi hello Mitch2594 donated 50

You are a Mod, silly.

Sniper
4 Sep 2014, 05:13pm
SniperFox17

Pretty sure I donated around 30 plus my 20 for supporter.

Zaraki
4 Sep 2014, 06:04pm
Jensc

I donated 50 last month and 50 yesterday ;)

Promoted to Super Donor

$uperkiller67
15 Oct 2014, 08:58pm
_Superkiller67_

Donated last month over 125$ did not know if there was a section for mc. i was so confuse. i got credits for CSS but i wanted it to go to MC, in the feature how do i donate to MC only?

SilentGuns
16 Oct 2014, 08:07am
_Superkiller67_

Donated last month over 125$ did not know if there was a section for mc. i was so confuse. i got credits for CSS but i wanted it to go to MC, in the feature how do i donate to MC only?

Well, basically you will want to put your MC name in the ID field when donating and also let me (or BoM) know that you have donated towards minecraft. Since MC servers are very costly, we try to earn our own money. This also means that we have separate perks - if you still have those credits then contact Spartan and tell him that you would like to transfer that donation to the MC fund. If he gives the OK then your credits will be removed and you will gain the appropriate perks on minecraft.

If you seriously donate 125$ towards minecraft then I swear that ontop of your perks I will build a statue of (minecraft) you ( and Fartingo) in spawn - these statues will look down on all the poor peasants.

Zaraki
17 Oct 2014, 10:39am
Donated 25$ a minute ago, will donate 25$ again later tonight.

Minecraft name: Jensc

Keep up the great work!

Promoted to Noble