PDA

View Full Version : Request for a Warcraft 3 Server

mNote
8 Jun 2008, 03:41pm
Lately I've been playing a Warcraft Server from http://www.JoinUV.com and I'm tired of seeing unfamiliar faces there. The admins there are nice but their regular players are not. I have been accused of hacking there already and I predict that I'd get banned if I keep playing on their server.

In truth, their community already rivals this one except for the fact that they're clan-based.

I'd like to make a request for a WC3 server so that I can play with people I know that owns it (ZM/SG ftw?).

There are 2 different mods of WC3 and I'd prefer it if you guys used the ones that gives you more than the default 4 or 8 races. You can edit it to add more races to balance it out and keep it new and fresh.

Dracula
8 Jun 2008, 03:51pm
Oh i love those servers and they are usually rather popular.

Karot
8 Jun 2008, 07:33pm
No we should totally get a 24/7 crackhouse and go cal they just got a league for c House. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::001_tt2:

Eldest
9 Jun 2008, 01:30am
I would play a WC3 if SG had one:thumbup:

mNote
9 Jun 2008, 02:53am
There are many servers implementing both WC3 and ZombieMod together to make a fun and crazy mix. I thought I'd throw that suggestion out until you guys feel like doing such a thing.

PotshotPolka
9 Jun 2008, 09:37pm
Grinding+Guns+People with short attention spans=bad.

mNote
19 Jun 2008, 02:26am
My request still stands for a Warcraft 3 server.

The ones that I've been playing on are getting full and peaking every day.

I have been playing this kind of server for so long now that it has become my normal CS:S every time I log onto Steam.

Lux
19 Jun 2008, 03:29am
Why don't you just buy the actual game like me ;)?

Er whilst I think the WC3 CSS server is a good idea I hate rpgs because it links directly to people playing 100 hours a week and getting massive levels when they might not even be that good. This leaves people who have just arrived the massive task of trying to get levels against level 124573784584 people :thumbdown:

Gumpy
19 Jun 2008, 03:52am
There are many servers implementing both WC3 and ZombieMod together to make a fun and crazy mix. I thought I'd throw that suggestion out until you guys feel like doing such a thing.

NOO! Warcraft servers and zombie mod put together are bad! If the zombie pick the right class, they fly or can jump higher making it impossible to win maps like cbble.

Also the point of zombie mod is that you have to stick together and work as a team to survive, but in WC everyone becomes a superman meaning teamwork is not the core aspect of gameplay.

I'd love a normal CS:S WC3 or surf WC3 server though...

Farmer Mick
19 Jun 2008, 11:43am
yeh we need 1 yo

Saxe
19 Jun 2008, 12:27pm
I always enjoyed wc3 mod earlier. Havn't played it for years, but it'd be cool if we tried it.

But if we get a server, we need to give the admins all the levels they want :D

JoniX
19 Jun 2008, 12:42pm
One lvl for Regs too. <3

Eldest
2 Jan 2009, 05:53am
bump
what happened to the warcraft server idea?

Justice...
2 Jan 2009, 07:20am
O.o i support the idea. Im new to w3 tho, so i dont know of many servers, but i would play on SG's server

zapper
2 Jan 2009, 08:13am
i havent playd wcs mod in 2 months
i support the idea
it would be fun depending on the races that are in the server
there should be alot of race,people like alot of races :D

phatman76
2 Jan 2009, 02:39pm
I support trying this server type.

TofuShop
2 Mar 2009, 07:43am
I WANT A WC3 SERVER

GIMMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME

Hazardous
2 Mar 2009, 09:26am
It might attract alot of people to the Community, considering that WC3 servers usually tend to be successful and I think it would be fun to have a sort of different genre of servers, rather than Zombie Mod or Regular CSS and regular CSS with custom maps.

Jimbo
3 Mar 2009, 07:23am
yep totally need one.