View Full Version : Map test 20/08/2014

Scottx125
19 Aug 2014, 10:07pm
Maps tested:

ZE_Helms Deep
ZE_Crashbandi
Ze_Mako_Reactor

(as far as i am aware)

Test imo went very well with a positive response from the player base. Only problems were helms deep wall explosion did not clear the debris from its initial position, blocking the wall breach. Also the charge out of the hornburg is very difficult to do as zombies can easily enter the path at specific points along the trail.

Crash bandi did not work, so wesker is going to see what he can do to remedy this (it crashed the server).

Mako reactor worked perfectly.

Any further input on the maps performance please plop them below.

Elemental
20 Aug 2014, 03:16am
Maps tested:

ZE_Helms Deep
ZE_Crashbandi
Ze_Mako_Reactor

(as far as i am aware)

Test imo went very well with a positive response from the player base. Only problems were helms deep wall explosion did not clear the debris from its initial position, blocking the wall breach. Also the charge out of the hornburg is very difficult to do as zombies can easily enter the path at specific points along the trail.

Crash bandi did not work, so wesker is going to see what he can do to remedy this (it crashed the server).

Mako reactor worked perfectly.

Any further input on the maps performance please plop them below.

Mako was fixed? (Cause most of the buttons and other triggered events didnt work)
Also, what about using materia, in CS:GO it seems you're not able to either only use the materia, or only press a button, but both will activate, any solution on that ?

Scottx125
20 Aug 2014, 06:01am
Mako was fixed? (Cause most of the buttons and other triggered events didnt work)
Also, what about using materia, in CS:GO it seems you're not able to either only use the materia, or only press a button, but both will activate, any solution on that ?

As far as i am aware buttons and materia worked fine last night. I used earth, gravity and heal and they all worked. For the buttons the ones we pressed including the elevator, the buttons you press after holding at the lift ect all worked. So i do believe this is a fixed version.

Pan32
20 Aug 2014, 06:37am
Maps that were tested are the ones on rotation for some time, so no fixes. Besides the zombie spawn timer, nothing was fixed on mako because there was nothing broken.

Scottx125
20 Aug 2014, 06:54am
Maps that were tested are the ones on rotation for some time, so no fixes. Besides the zombie spawn timer, nothing was fixed on mako because there was nothing broken.

Yush 0.o. It was fixed because nothing was broken :D!

sebak
20 Aug 2014, 01:12pm

materia is broken a tiny bit, for me at least. It still shows the glow/colour of the materia after you use it. Making it very hard to tell when its recharged. (this was the case with ice as least)

Scottx125
20 Aug 2014, 07:23pm
materia is broken a tiny bit, for me at least. It still shows the glow/colour of the materia after you use it. Making it very hard to tell when its recharged. (this was the case with ice as least)

Never happened to me before.. i see a + sign and the glow/sphere of the materia, then when i use it, it vanishes. After a time it returns again :o.

Elemental
20 Aug 2014, 07:37pm

This happens to me as well, but it always has, also in CSS, maybe a graphic setting? idk

I was more referring to the fact that if you try to press a button, while having a materia equipped, the materia will activate.