PDA

View Full Version : CS:GO Events

Elemental
4 Aug 2014, 02:34pm
I was wondering if we couldn't have some planned events for our new CS:GO servers, like we had a little while back, trying to revive the ZE server.

We could just pick a few days and times ( Preferably in the evening ) where a few (or hopefully a lot) of us can populate the PB and ZE server (I was thinking, alternate the dates, 1 date: PB, second date: ZE)

This might help a long way in getting the servers populated, and hopefully scoring some more regs for both the servers and the community.

Now, I was thinking, IF at least a FEW people are behind this idea, either I, or an admin(might make it more appealing if an admin sets it up) could set this up.
It can also be a great opportunity for those of us who haven't really played CS:GO yet (This includes myself) to get to know the game.

So, my question to you all; Good idea, yes or no and why ?

SideArmSavage
4 Aug 2014, 02:47pm
I was wondering if we couldn't have some planned events for our new CS:GO servers, like we had a little while back, trying to revive the ZE server.

We could just pick a few days and times ( Preferably in the evening ) where a few (or hopefully a lot) of us can populate the PB and ZE server (I was thinking, alternate the dates, 1 date: PB, second date: ZE)

This might help a long way in getting the servers populated, and hopefully scoring some more regs for both the servers and the community.

Now, I was thinking, IF at least a FEW people are behind this idea, either I, or an admin(might make it more appealing if an admin sets it up) could set this up.
It can also be a great opportunity for those of us who haven't really played CS:GO yet (This includes myself) to get to know the game.

So, my question to you all; Good idea, yes or no and why ?

I agree. We should do some events that will help aid our servers.

Elemental
4 Aug 2014, 04:46pm
I'd like to know what Timezone people are in, to set the best times.
Using my own available times might be a bad call, seeing as I live in The Netherlands, and I believe most people on SG are from the US.
Any ideas on a general time that would be nice?

I was thinking around 8~9 US time