PDA

View Full Version : Knife Shop?

Darnias
2 Aug 2014, 02:09pm
Hey guys,

since like 95% of the population of the ZE server doesn't have knife other than default ones. Why can't we add knife shop? Earn credits per time, buy knives after time. ZE is alot about running and the whole time you have your ugly knife out. Let us have something pretty pls.

Plugin (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=2074268)

Pan32
2 Aug 2014, 02:16pm
I though on giving it for free, but if we're adding as a store, I will wait on MP to include it on the actual SG Store. Not sure if he's even working on making a stable version for csgo but we'll see.

Neptune
2 Aug 2014, 02:55pm
Knife shop would be good, but a full store is partly what killed CS:S ZE.

Pan32
2 Aug 2014, 03:30pm
Knife shop would be good, but a full store is partly what killed CS:S ZE.

I am completely aware of it, and thats why I wont fill the store full of loads of things, and heavy files.

Scottx125
15 Aug 2014, 08:57am
I agree there should be no store, however since most of the ppl who donated (including me) donated for the perks such as reserve slot and other shizz including points, perhaps we can add a few more perks for dedicated ze donors? E.G : Donors get special skins.

SplittingSkulls
15 Aug 2014, 04:27pm
I agree there should be no store, however since most of the ppl who donated (including me) donated for the perks such as reserve slot and other shizz including points, perhaps we can add a few more perks for dedicated ze donors? E.G : Donors get special skins.

I second that :D

Vy
16 Aug 2014, 05:46am
As long as those special skins aren't big!

Oh and we should have a dinosaur skin. Damn, that'd be great!

Spyder
16 Aug 2014, 09:27am

No more of those useless fun stuff for admins. (I'm looking at your massive t-rex Paul).

From the Store Plugin? Thread^.

Anyways, I think it'd be cool to have a knife/skin/weapon shop as long as there's at least some sense of rarity. Like back in 2012 where you were cool as fuck it you had the daft punk or troll hat.

Agent_Wesker
4 Oct 2014, 11:41am
Somewhat related, I found a CS:GO zombie server that had zombie claws.

It didn't have a glitched view model like CS:S did.

Maybe we can have that on our escape server?

Jazzyy
4 Oct 2014, 11:53am
On the subject of knife shop is there anyway around inspect being flashlight? I know it sounds super dumb but one of the more enjoyable things is spamming Inspect+Reload to cycle animation spamming, but since the plugin binds inspect to flashlight it's no longer possible

Frosty
4 Oct 2014, 02:13pm
On the subject of knife shop is there anyway around inspect being flashlight? I know it sounds super dumb but one of the more enjoyable things is spamming Inspect+Reload to cycle animation spamming, but since the plugin binds inspect to flashlight it's no longer possible

It's a plugin? It can be enabled with mp_flashlights 1 in server files so if that were to happen I imagine you could bind it to any key.

Dumb question, can you not rebind inspect?

Liam Brown
5 Oct 2014, 06:48am
It's a plugin? It can be enabled with mp_flashlights 1 in server files so if that were to happen I imagine you could bind it to any key.

bind key +lookatweapon

Pan32
5 Oct 2014, 07:17am

mp_flashlight is a locked cvar, and even tho I can unlock it, everyone would need to bind a key to +flashlight. Binding the inspect key to another key would make no difference, as the flash effect actually is hooked onto the command. All I can do is swap it so instead, you need to use a command, but I wanted to keep the server as easy and intuitive as possible.

Punky
5 Oct 2014, 08:17am
Is it actually necessary i mean i like inspecting my weapon (its cool when you can look at yo knife or ultra super expensive weapon skin ... if only had one) in casual or matchmaking but i dont need it on Ze, because i usually forget about it.

Jazzyy
5 Oct 2014, 05:44pm
Is it actually necessary i mean i like inspecting my weapon (its cool when you can look at yo knife or ultra super expensive weapon skin ... if only had one) in casual or matchmaking but i dont need it on Ze, because i usually forget about it.

yeah i haven't really seen the need for flashlight but i haven't played much

there are nightvision goggles in the game now too, i think it's item_nvgs. i'm sure there's a sm plugin for it but it's a pretty big frame drop iirc

Wolfy
6 Oct 2014, 02:54pm
This seems like a very good idea to me. I love drooling over knives I don't have. :P

DrWolfy
12 Oct 2014, 05:05pm
I approve Jazzyy suggestion.
I love to inspect my guns but that would be a little hard to manage maps like ze_obscure/total dark ( something like that ).

Scottx125
15 Oct 2014, 03:04am

Tardis box skin trolololol :3