PDA

View Full Version : Can't find server on server list

Vy
2 Aug 2014, 06:07am
I cannot seem to find the server on server list. Which makes me believe others can't either.

Kratos
2 Aug 2014, 06:11am
Just connect to it through console using the ip or add it to your favorites.

edit: it might not be up at this time as well.

Vy
2 Aug 2014, 06:13am
Just connect to it through console using the ip or add it to your favorites.I've done that. However, if the server isn't visible for others it will never get populated.

Eskomo
2 Aug 2014, 08:32am
Yeah it doesn't show up for me either, but I'm pretty sure randoms were joining it last night so I have no clue.

Prez
2 Aug 2014, 12:26pm
Virus added it, it's near the bottom!

http://puu.sh/aBLZY/6e19ca9741.png

Vy
3 Aug 2014, 04:38am
Virus added it, it's near the bottom!

http://puu.sh/aBLZY/6e19ca9741.pngIt's nothing to do with SG server lists, but the "browse community servers". It just doesn't show up on that for me.

Prez
3 Aug 2014, 07:42am
It's nothing to do with SG server lists, but the "browse community servers". It just doesn't show up on that for me.
Try adding the IP to your favorites? It might display that way

Crazy Swede
3 Aug 2014, 01:23pm
Are you using Mac? Because mac users often get these problems with Steam.

Vy
4 Aug 2014, 01:42am
Are you using Mac? Because mac users often get these problems with Steam.Nope.

Try adding the IP to your favorites? It might display that wayI did. Problem still not solved as random people might not be able to find server on the serverlist, therefor there's less players playing ze, which is bad.

Extreme Potatoes
4 Aug 2014, 04:14am
Yeah, I've noticed this with a few others servers as well. It seems that it's hard to find Surf DM as well. I added the servers to my favorites by their IP's, but yeah I also wonder how random people will be able to join without the server being visible on the "Browse Community Servers" tab.

Korean Ninja
4 Aug 2014, 04:46am
If you "View Game Info" of your friend, it doesn't come up as a regular listing. It'll show it like it's in a CSGO ranking match or something (or is this normal?) Half the time it will show the list of the players in the server and the other half it wont (or is this just me again?)

Vy
4 Aug 2014, 07:02am
If you "View Game Info" of your friend, it doesn't come up as a regular listing. It'll show it like it's in a CSGO ranking match or something (or is this normal?) Half the time it will show the list of the players in the server and the other half it wont (or is this just me again?)Exactly the same for me.