PDA

View Full Version : Hullo

Kechlion
6 Jun 2007, 12:07pm
Howdy me name is Kechlion and I play on your servers alot. I have had an altercation with an admin before (sorry Sniper... was having a really bad day), but other than that I've been clean (as far as I know XD) My preferred weapon for blasting zombies is the shotty and my preferred way is to find a place that doesn't require barricades. I hate barricades because they are so easily broken and can be messed up by grenades/zombies/stupid people and so the way I prefer to... well... survive is by being in a place where my not being turned into a brain eater requires me to shoot at the right place at the right time, especially when we are being swarmed.

I will hopefully play with many of you in the days to come =D

My xfire is also kechlion

kalishnikov
7 Jun 2007, 05:18pm
sup lol i prefer to go to places that i can defemd by myself or with a freind too me anything more then 3 people in a spot is just asking for trouble

jeN
7 Jun 2007, 05:56pm
Howdy me name is Kechlion and I play on your servers alot. I have had an altercation with an admin before (sorry Sniper... was having a really bad day), but other than that I've been clean (as far as I know XD) My preferred weapon for blasting zombies is the shotty and my preferred way is to find a place that doesn't require barricades. I hate barricades because they are so easily broken and can be messed up by grenades/zombies/stupid people and so the way I prefer to... well... survive is by being in a place where my not being turned into a brain eater requires me to shoot at the right place at the right time, especially when we are being swarmed.

I will hopefully play with many of you in the days to come =D

My xfire is also kechlion

Haha yesss. I'm the same way, only map i'll cade on is highschool because venom taught me how. :D But even then, too many people = forget that. Welcome to the server/forums though.

Kechlion
14 Jun 2007, 11:01am
I agree on the whole too many people routine. I would have to say that my #1 favorite and most exhilarating time was when me and 1 other person held the red crate in crazy city with just umps... talk about an adrenaline rush. Generally 2-3 people are all that I care to have with me at a time, and usually those are clan members. Too many people generally make it to easy for one person to get tagged.

Sn!p3r
21 Jun 2007, 01:20am
haha what altercation was that again? theres only like 50+ a day..hard to keep track :P

anyways welcome to zee forums! :welcome:

Kechlion
22 Jun 2007, 09:45am
Well... its been a while... and it involved me saying something along the lines of you didn't deserve admin of a paper sack... not one of my better moments.