PDA

View Full Version : Rockstar Social Club Crew (for GTA Online)

Spyder
25 Jul 2014, 04:13am
Hey guys, I got bored and was playing GTAV and remembered it's coming to next gen/PC so a lot of you shitlords are going to be buying it/playing it so I made a crew for all of us.

To join, just make a Social Club account @ www.rockstargames.com and then go here http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/steamgamers_crew. Only join if you intend on playing either on PS3, Xbox 360 or next gen/PC when it comes out.

Ranks will be distributed to those who ask nicely (No there will not be 9999 Commissioners/Lieutenants.)

Anyone who joins that has an artsy side, feel free to make a logo for the crew as the one I made is a piece of shit.

SideArmSavage
25 Jul 2014, 08:14am
Send me one Spyder once I get on

Unnamed Newbie
25 Jul 2014, 03:34pm
just joined up.
i play on the 360. name's teccas

Spyder
25 Jul 2014, 03:52pm
Send me one Spyder once I get on

You need to make a social club account. go to www.socialclub.rockstargames.com (Making a social club account also gives you access to a free car in Online. The Elegy RH8(aka the Nissan GTR))

just joined up.
i play on the 360. name's teccas

I saw. I'll be promoting the first few people to see if I can edit the ranks of the positions. Btw, this crew isn't also just for us, if you have any friends who'd like to join, invite them! I put a link for the forums in the Motto.

Sleggie
25 Jul 2014, 04:44pm
Why does the name have to be steamgamers and not something funny or GTA related :L

But yeah, I joined and my name is Sleggie.. Promote my to BD.

And yes I fucking pre prepurchased it on PC, somehow o.O

Spyder
25 Jul 2014, 05:26pm
Why does the name have to be steamgamers and not something funny or GTA related :L

But yeah, I joined and my name is Sleggie.. Promote my to BD.

And yes I fucking pre prepurchased it on PC, somehow o.O

why so you can abuse again

it's SteamGamers because it's for the community.

Zaraki
26 Jul 2014, 08:29am
I play on PS3.
I'll join in a sec :D