PDA

View Full Version : CS:GO Climb server?

Octa
16 Jun 2014, 04:22pm
I have been told that there are a few people asking for a CS:GO climb server. As I am looking for a project to work on, I decided to do a little research.

There are currently around 20 CS:GO climb servers, with 8 of them being based in the UK or America, where most of our player base comes from. While that's not that many to compete with, I am not sure how large the player base for climb is on CS:GO.

So really, I am asking how many people would be interested in playing on this server, and if anyone has more information on this, please feel free to tell me.

Any other idea's you may have for servers you want to see us have are also welcome

bob
16 Jun 2014, 04:56pm
With a timer, yes

Octa
16 Jun 2014, 05:00pm
With a timer, yes

That is quite a necessity, yes

Sleggie
16 Jun 2014, 05:36pm
See you've finally found something hah.

Hmm... Seems like an idea. Not sure about its success tho. If it goes up, Ill sure try it, but don't necessarily count on me to be the top player! Ill support it because, once again, we have nothing to lose... Good luck!

Pan32
16 Jun 2014, 05:42pm
Climb on csgo seems quite popular right now and it might be a interesting idea to create a server since there are good timers for kz out there. You have my support.

SideArmSavage
16 Jun 2014, 07:10pm
Climb on csgo seems quite popular right now and it might be a interesting idea to create a server since there are good timers for kz out there. You have my support.

This. It seems like a great idea to try out.

Extreme Potatoes
16 Jun 2014, 07:21pm

Exactly this, I would love to see this server up and running.

Octa
16 Jun 2014, 07:51pm
Exactly this, I would love to see this server up and running.

I found a timer that should work fine, just have to test it out. Ill start working on this server this week, seeing as I seem to be getting some support for it

Extreme Potatoes
16 Jun 2014, 07:52pm
I found a timer that should work fine, just have to test it out. Ill start working on this server this week, seeing as I seem to be getting some support for it

If you need any help at all, don't hesitate to ask, I'll try to be as useful as I can!

BoM
16 Jun 2014, 09:12pm
If you need any help at all, don't hesitate to ask, I'll try to be as useful as I can!

YOU HAVE MORE IMPORTANT WORK. IT IS YOUR DESTINY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways CSS climb was amazingly addictive when my friend used to have one.

Prez
16 Jun 2014, 10:30pm
Oh god yes, climb is one of my all time fave mods to play in CS. I'll definitely help set up if any help is needed :)

Elemental
17 Jun 2014, 02:55am
The first thing I played on CS:GO was Climb on a random server, I'm all for this idea, seems fun!

R3TROATTACK
17 Jun 2014, 03:25am
I would play this if we got one

Fishey
17 Jun 2014, 02:15pm
could be fun

Wawa
17 Jun 2014, 11:02pm
Would be even better with no plugins what-so-ever, i.e. teleport back to the last spot you fell from. I'm a climb purist, but that's just me.

ChriizCC
17 Jun 2014, 11:19pm
Would be even better with no plugins what-so-ever, i.e. teleport back to the last spot you fell from. I'm a climb purist, but that's just me.

I personally tested the timer my self and it's pretty good. It has 2 different World Record, the PRO WR(beat the map without using checkpoint/save and teleport) and the TP WR(using checkpoint/save and teleport) so you have both options. ;)

Wawa
18 Jun 2014, 12:05am
I personally tested the timer my self and it's pretty good. It has 2 different World Record, the PRO WR(beat the map without using checkpoint/save and teleport) and the TP WR(using checkpoint/save and teleport) so you have both options. ;)

That's definitely a plus.

Blue
10 Aug 2014, 01:54pm
Yes before I came back to SG I played a CS:GO climb server that had a checkpoint menu which you could teleport back to (!cpmenu) and had a shop. It was always full so yes that would be good if you added one!

Zaraki
10 Aug 2014, 01:59pm
Yeah, with checkpoints please :D

Sniper
19 Aug 2014, 02:56pm
Eh, why not. I'd try it out if it's created.