PDA

View Full Version : Osu! The Rhythem Game.

Ryoku
4 Jun 2014, 09:12pm
I just wanted to show everybody this cool rhythm game called Osu! It's a non-steam game. It utilizes hand-eye coordination, good reaction times, and good rhythm. The game has a good amount of customization. The game plays song tracks with little icon you have to click or drag to gain points. Your points will decrease if you miss icons and slowly decreases over time. the game in my opinion is a lot of fun. I say give it a try. Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/

ShoieP
4 Jun 2014, 09:46pm
Good job misspelling Rhythm. :trollsm:

I tried this before; I'm utter shit at it.

If you're a fan of games like Dance Dance Revolution, this would be pretty fun for you.

Edit: Just realized that I could make another comparison.

If you have ever played Elite Beat Agents for the Nintendo DS: you have played this.

Extreme Potatoes
4 Jun 2014, 09:50pm
Yeah, I have always thought about trying it out, especially since Nuclear kept telling me about this game and bugging me to get it. I might as well give it a try.

Nuclear Onion
4 Jun 2014, 10:07pm
Yeah, I have always thought about trying it out, especially since Nuclear kept telling me about this game and bugging me to get it. I might as well give it a try.

What? When the hell did I do that... Anyways never heard of it.

ShoieP
4 Jun 2014, 10:08pm
What? When the hell did I do that... Anyways never heard of it.
Dat Osu! signature
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)‎
how is it being #294125

Nuclear Onion
4 Jun 2014, 10:10pm
Dat Osu! signature
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)‎
I did that just for this post ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Better then being #294126

BlackWhite
5 Jun 2014, 04:45am
had a 5 years old account and i can't change the fuking name. Maybe i should reinstall it