PDA

View Full Version : Took some frags from a match and made them in to a splitscreen video

Eldest
9 May 2014, 07:47am
pC5cByif9wE

What do you guys think of this style? It might be hard to follow but I find it pretty amusing how it looks like from the other team's perspective.

Edit: Sry I forgot that we have a thread for CS videos!

Pan32
9 May 2014, 10:54am
Using such effect will always make you loose some prespective. I never was a really big fan of splitscreen, personally I preffer the rewind style on different angle. Nevertheless, the quality and the pretended effect seems quite good.

Eldest
9 May 2014, 11:13am
Using such effect will always make you loose some prespective. I never was a really big fan of splitscreen, personally I preffer the rewind style on different angle. Nevertheless, the quality and the pretended effect seems quite good.

Yeah I'm probably going with the "rewind and swap angle" approach for the next one.

Wertles
9 May 2014, 01:06pm
If you had their screen small in the corner, I think that'd be cool.

Banana Joe
9 May 2014, 01:40pm
Yeah, I must admit I'm not a big fan of it either, since you can't really look at both instances at once(unless you have some preeeeetty funny eyes), what you mentioned with the "rewind and swap angle" sounds like a much better idea IMO.

Vick
9 May 2014, 04:02pm
Kinda confusing. Maybe a small screen in the corner like Wertles said would be best.

Noobster
10 May 2014, 07:31pm
rewing in other perspective definitly better hard to see the kill this way

SplittingSkulls
17 Aug 2014, 10:02pm
I like the idea it's cool. I had no problem watching both at the same time although I can see how a smaller screen in the corner would be cool too.