PDA

View Full Version : [WIP] New TTT Map

ExileD
30 Apr 2014, 06:58am
So I have decided to start working on a new TTT map, but I really need some suggestions. I have'd a hard time trying to figure out the overall layout of the map, ideas here will be most appreciated.

Whenever I have made a decent progress (in a month or so?) I will post an update.

Spyder
30 Apr 2014, 07:19am
space station, police station, amusement park, underwater laboratory, ski resort, Eiffel Tower etc.

in a month? depending on how fast you work on it (I'd say devote 1-3 hours a day on it), post an update at the end of each week.

Zaraki
1 May 2014, 09:22am
space station, police station, amusement park, underwater laboratory, ski resort, Eiffel Tower etc.

in a month? depending on how fast you work on it (I'd say devote 1-3 hours a day on it), post an update at the end of each week.

Wow, I don't even have an hour of free time in a working week to play games xd

I'd suggest making a map with traps for traitors (not too OP). People love those.
Maybe an appartment building like that minigames map.. I'd like to see something similar as a TTT map

ExileD
31 May 2014, 03:50pm
So it have taken me a while, but I have finally decided upon the template of the map. While browsing around on gamebanana for inspiration I stumbled upon a old project. Me and my brother back in late 2011 started to work on this map: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-kZZ1OLwrI. It was never worked on much further than what can be seen in the video because we'd no idea what gamemode it should be made for. Obviously I have decided to make it for TTT. It'll require quite alot of work.

I would appreciate if any TTT regular could do me the favor to help and play test this map, send me a PM here on the forums on contact me on my steam (http://steamcommunity.com/id/xExileD) if you're interested. It'll at least take me around 1 month before I have made enough progress for the map to be ready to be play tested. Also all kinds of suggestions are most welcome.