PDA

View Full Version : Arma 3 ZEUS Events

Dimitry
12 Apr 2014, 08:18am
http://i.imgur.com/4hfgxaw.jpg

ARMA 3 ZEUS EVENTS

With the release of the free Arma 3 DLC "ZEUS" I am putting together a series of events/missions.

"When and Where?"

First event will be Tomorrow "April 13th. 19:00 GMT+1"

Second event "April 17th 20:00 GMT+1"

"Mission briefing and intel"

"Operation Athena"

"April 13th Event mission"

Objective: Infiltrate and Sabotage enemy defenses to weaken enemy frontline prior to a NATO invasion.

Briefing: In preparation for a oncoming NATO invasion, the coastal town of Pyrgos must be weakened to ensure limited resistance during the assault. As a result, two diver teams will be deployed to infiltrate and destroy anything that can pose problems for the invasion force. Diver team one, Call-sign "Ariel" will be deployed from the West. Diver Team two, call-sign "Poseidon" will be deployed from the south.
It is vital this operation goes quiet and swift, as the town garrisons an large amount of infantry divisions and armored vehicle units.
Air support and Helicopter evacuation is out of question due to large Anti-Air defenses located all over town.

Satellite Map
http://i.imgur.com/cNmaCIkl.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/z4aV3AZl.jpg

"Dynamic Universal War System"

"April 17th Event mission"

"What will i need to participate?"

-Arma 3
-Teamspeak
-ZEUS DLC "Free"
-The ability to play as a team and not go full retard.

http://i.imgur.com/xyt9wA6.jpg
"Both pictures taken and edited by me during a public ZEUS hosting"

Paralyzed
12 Apr 2014, 09:26am
How experienced are you with Zeus? As I can't be arsed to sit and wait hours just for someone to set up a mission, or still having to figure out how to set up a proper one. I will let my attendance know by tomorrow.

Dimitry
12 Apr 2014, 10:02am
How experienced are you with Zeus? As I can't be arsed to sit and wait hours just for someone to set up a mission, or still having to figure out how to set up a proper one. I will let my attendance know by tomorrow.

I will start the server up half a hour before event starts, to set everything up "Anything that requires time to be set up, such as military bases and and mass AI" But other then that, i am pretty well with the ZEUS handling.

Repus
12 Apr 2014, 10:45am
Sounds really cool. I would join but I haven't really played arma so I'm not familiar with the controls.

Dimitry
12 Apr 2014, 11:18am
Sounds really cool. I would join but I haven't really played arma so I'm not familiar with the controls.

Even if you are new to it, you are still welcome to join :P

Spr00k
12 Apr 2014, 11:21am
i'll join

Repus
12 Apr 2014, 11:38am
Even if you are new to it, you are still welcome to join :P
Then I guess I can join. Finally getting some reason to play that game.

Paralyzed
12 Apr 2014, 11:58am
Just follow my lead brothers and you'll be alright!

SilentGuns
12 Apr 2014, 02:17pm
I will be there.

Moo Moo Viking
12 Apr 2014, 03:25pm
If i can play without fps drop on my laptop i will join
Next time make ArmA 2 :(

ScubaToaster
12 Apr 2014, 07:03pm
maybe

capp'n
12 Apr 2014, 07:13pm
if you buy me arma 3
operator as fuck

RoverBot3
12 Apr 2014, 08:55pm
If I finish up all 3 essays by 2:00 pm EST (My time that corresponds to when event happens), then I'll try to play but I am pretty rusty since I haven't played Arma 3 in about 7 months.

Harpr33t
13 Apr 2014, 10:13am
I'm free

Dimitry
14 Apr 2014, 06:43am
Wow that mission went horribly as fuck. For further missions, if you feel like going Rambo on a stealth mission, and fire a non silenced weapon, or simply go full retard on a stealth mission, you will be kicked and wont be able to attend the rest of the event.

It annoys me i have to enforce this now, seeing as the mission was going good. The good amount of players used tactics, stealth, teamwork, and common sense. Til players who's name i wont be giving out, decided to Rambo it or open fire on people with a non silenced weapon when they shouldn't had.

Never the less, i thank you all for attending the event, and hopefully i see you on the next event mission!

Psyche
14 Apr 2014, 03:59pm
Wow that mission went horribly as fuck. For further missions, if you feel like going Rambo on a stealth mission, and fire a non silenced weapon, or simply go full retard on a stealth mission, you will be kicked and wont be able to attend the rest of the event.

It annoys me i have to enforce this now, seeing as the mission was going good. The good amount of players used tactics, stealth, teamwork, and common sense. Til players who's name i wont be giving out, decided to Rambo it or open fire on people with a non silenced weapon when they shouldn't had.

Never the less, i thank you all for attending the event, and hopefully i see you on the next event mission!

who was on your team? I would really like to know who to blacklist from arma games.

Repus
14 Apr 2014, 06:37pm
I had no idea what was going on or who was the enemy, I just tagged along and didn't shoot since I could not find dam silencer. There was many times lag lasted like 1 minute and nobody was moving.

Fishey
14 Apr 2014, 06:49pm
Was fun until the cover was blown by those 2 people that left the group =/

SilentGuns
15 Apr 2014, 02:43am
I had no idea what was going on or who was the enemy, I just tagged along and didn't shoot since I could not find dam silencer. There was many times lag lasted like 1 minute and nobody was moving.

Same here, i arrived 20 minutes late and pretty much tagged along. I spawned with a silenced handgun which made things easier at least.

Dimitry
17 Apr 2014, 02:45am
-Updated with new mission.

Check first post for date and time.-

Psyche
18 Apr 2014, 10:15am
how'd it go?

Moo Moo Viking
20 Apr 2014, 06:10pm
how'd it go?

Canceled to few people that came.