PDA

View Full Version : Matchmaking

.:REI:.
7 Apr 2014, 08:50pm
Does anyone who is gold nova master+ and lives in NA wanna play MM together? :)

ScubaToaster
8 Apr 2014, 03:01am
The best we got here are some silver elite masters. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Mudkip™
8 Apr 2014, 02:40pm
http://i.imgur.com/fj6ThpF.jpg

I still play like a silver, so I basically don't fit your standards. At least I'm not European.

capp'n
8 Apr 2014, 02:43pm
I'll have you know i tried my best while playing csgo, making me to the best rank there is, silver elite.

BoM
8 Apr 2014, 05:08pm

I still play like a silver, so I basically don't fit your standards. At least I'm not European.

Got carried

Sent from my carrier pigeon

Mudkip™
8 Apr 2014, 05:10pm
Got carried

Not really, I only win when I play alone, because all the people i play with are shit and are banned (aka sprook).

BoM
8 Apr 2014, 05:10pm
Not really, I only win when I play alone, because all my friends are shit and are banned (aka sprook).

Got carried by randoms

Mudkip™
8 Apr 2014, 05:11pm
Got carried by randoms

Games i win i top frag gg

BoM
8 Apr 2014, 05:11pm
Games i win i top frag gg

Now you're just lying

Mudkip™
8 Apr 2014, 05:12pm
Now you're just lying

OK i 2nd frag

BoM
8 Apr 2014, 05:17pm
OK i 2nd frag

I can see it now. 1st place place 38 kills. Mudkip at 2nd: 8 kills.

Mudkip™
8 Apr 2014, 05:17pm
I can see it now. 1st place place 38 kills. Mudkip at 2nd: 8 kills.

Basically. But valve loves kids with gay voices so they promoted me to dmg.

BoM
8 Apr 2014, 05:19pm
Basically. But valve loves kids with gay voices so they promoted me to dmg.

Deleted for faggotry

Vick
8 Apr 2014, 05:38pm
Get a room you two.
:)

ChriizCC
8 Apr 2014, 05:44pm
I'm starting to hate CS:GO, I'll never rank up to Eagle....... -_- Happened 2 times today, I win 3 games in a row and then I lose my rank up game!

How do I know if it was my rank up match or not? Well I was playing with Legendary Eagle's and Legendary Eagle Master's, so yeah, means it was my rank up.

Game hates me... GG

Btw, I play like a Silver Master also, get carried every game, probably thats why I'll never rank up, Valve knows whats up :(

capp'n
8 Apr 2014, 05:54pm
I'm starting to hate CS:GO, I'll never rank up to Eagle....... -_- Happened 2 times today, I win 3 games in a row and then I lose my rank up game!

How do I know if it was my rank up match or not? Well I was playing with Legendary Eagle's and Legendary Eagle Master's, so yeah, means it was my rank up.

Game hates me... GG

Btw, I play like a Silver Master also, get carried every game, probably thats why I'll never rank up, Valve knows whats up :(

thats because everyone whos a legendary eagle is probably a hacker

Fishey
9 Apr 2014, 05:54am

You try to hard

Noobster
9 Apr 2014, 06:56am
thats because everyone whos a legendary eagle is probably a hacker

I'm an eagle and I can confirm that I hack

.:REI:.
9 Apr 2014, 05:14pm
LOL I've deranked so much. The secret it to play as bad as you can and you will rank back up. Happened to me
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120508195528/glee/images/1/10/True_story_barney.jpg

Eldest
11 Apr 2014, 12:40pm
Those pesky LE/LEMs, all hackers! But yeah, ChriizCC, same story here. Every time I'm about to rank up to SFMC I get faced against some blatant hackers and our team gets shrekt 3-16. Rank doesn't matter that much though, as long as you are enjoying the game and I’ve had great games myself in soloq.
Oh and I tried to derank my smurf to DMG or lower so my friends would have easier games with me...played deagle only and lost 2 times in a row, then ended up winning one game and got promoted to LEM -.-. Now my smurf is the rank as my main and has a bigger chance of reaching SMFC, not much of a smurf anymore...

Anyway, all EU players with DMG+ ranks feel free to send me your steam name, let's play together! (right now sometimes playing with old-school SG people

PS: Went to my first LAN and we got out of the group stages! We got rekt in semi-finals though thanks to some unfortunate circumstances, was great though. Now officially LAN proven :D