PDA

View Full Version : SWTOR Stuff

Spyder
26 Mar 2014, 08:49am
Hello all, does anybody know if there's an SG Guild/Group on Star Wars The Old Republic? If not then I plan on making one for us.

If you don't know what SWTOR is, it's an online Star Wars MMORPG where you can travel the galaxy and follow the storylines as the Republic or the Empire. This takes place several hundred years before any of the movies. You can follow the questline, or when you level up enough, you can start going out to PVP other players from the other faction.

For instance, I'm a level 32 Sith Warrior on Tattooine so I can go to the desert and kill me some fucking Jedis.

In this game, you have the option to be multiple characters, meaning you could be a Jedi, a clone trooper, a thief, a Sith, a bounty hunter or a spy. Note: there are 2 kinds of Jedis and Sith. The Knights and Warriors and I forget the other 2 names.

This game includes multiple worlds to traverse by foot or speeder (you CAN use this when you're playing for free but you unlock it like 20 levels later.) I also haven't played in a long time, but if I'm not mistaken, you can now upgrade your starship even more and even fly it around the galaxy on your own.

Anyways, if you do want to play this, just Google SWTOR.

The server I play on is called The Bastion, which is a US Server. If you're in Europe, I recommend Red Eclipse.

If you'd like to play today, you should wait until about 5PM EST when me and a few others are gonna get on!

See you all server-side

Elemental
26 Mar 2014, 09:01am
I cant play with u if im red eclipse and ur in bastion tho.

anyway, swtor is bad, it's fun to max 1 char but afterwards its just completely fucken boring D:

Spyder
26 Mar 2014, 09:14am
I cant play with u if im red eclipse and ur in bastion tho.

anyway, swtor is bad, it's fun to max 1 char but afterwards its just completely fucken boring D:

Lol I can switch to Red Eclipse

Elemental
26 Mar 2014, 03:22pm
wonder if I'd still have my max sorcerer D:

Malibu
27 Mar 2014, 03:12pm
Going to start playing it as well.

AustinG014
27 Mar 2014, 11:05pm
i'm getting back into it again. can't remember the server on but i have a lvl 40 sith jugg and lvl 55 sith assassin