PDA

View Full Version : Get Pokemon X/Y for free

Bread
22 Mar 2014, 03:51pm
http://club2.nintendo.com/3ds-pokemon-promo/

So basically, if you already have a 3DS create an account on clubnintendo.com, and enter the PIN numbers from your 3DS system and one of the 6 games that qualify. Once you do that you will get a code for a free download for Pokemon X or Y.
The 6 games are:

Mario Kart 7
Super Mario 3D Land
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins
Yoshi's New Island
Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D

More info here (http://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3743/~/club-nintendo-free-pok%C3%A9mon-x-and-pok%C3%A9mon-y-offer-faq).

Mudkip™
23 Mar 2014, 08:31am
So basically, if you already have a 3DS

DAMNIT

RoverBot3
23 Mar 2014, 01:58pm
I have ALL 6 of those games and pokemon
FUCKING NINTENDU

BoA
23 Mar 2014, 02:07pm
I don't have 3DS

Dirk
23 Mar 2014, 02:35pm
FUCKING NINTENDU

this. WTF Nintendo I bought your shitty game system at the midnight launch and you are giving people who only just now bought it a free game.

Bread
23 Mar 2014, 03:28pm
It doesn't matter when you bought the system/games, as long as you haven't already registered it on club nintendo you can do it now to get the free game.

Squid
24 Mar 2014, 11:20am
I wonder if I can do this for Y since I already have X just to get the starters and other pokemon.

BoM
24 Mar 2014, 11:31am
this. WTF Nintendo I bought your shitty game system at the midnight launch and you are giving people who only just now bought it a free game.

Udumb. You can still get it if you already have the system

Sent from my carrier pigeon

ExileD
25 Mar 2014, 11:41am
FUCKING NINTENDU

^^

Dirk
25 Mar 2014, 11:34pm
Udumb. You can still get it if you already have the system

Sent from my carrier pigeon

no, you cant. You have to register your system after they started giving them out for free. So they are only really giving them to people who just bought one.

yes, in theory you could just now be registering your system but I for one did that on the first day.