PDA

View Full Version : Garena, who's got it ?

Elemental
17 Mar 2014, 05:39am
So, most of you have probably never heard of this nifty little program, but I've been using it since I wanted to play CS 1.6/Warcraft III on LAN/Internet without using that annoying little hamachi. D:

So, basically, it's Hamachi and MSN in one. You create an account, you can chat with people and join "LAN Rooms" for a variety of games to play on LAN with not only your friends on Garena, but also random other people who just happen to be in those rooms !

So, if you have Garena, or are interested please leave your username here, so we can all invite eachother and perhaps play some shit sometime :)

These are the games currently supported by Garena LAN;
http://i60.tinypic.com/24lrjfs.png

I just got Killing Floor and almost have Borderlands, I also play L4D2, Warcraft III, and Trackmania.

Usernames:

Forum Name - - - Garena Name

Elemental91 - - - Elemental6
Banana Joe - - - BananaJoeSG

Banana Joe
17 Mar 2014, 09:05am
Made one a long time ago to play with some friend, idk about forum name but my Garena name is just BananaJoeSG. I'd be down to play something, got Killing Floor, L4D2, Warcraft III and a bunch of other stuff, though Killing Floor might as well be played normally, same with L4D2. Also got Borderlands but can't make that shit work, lagging/stutering like a bitch and I can't figure out what's wrong.

Elemental
17 Mar 2014, 11:14am
With forum name I meant SG forum name =p

Also, Killing Floor and borderlands aint workin for me, so thats a bitch >.<
Still got WC3, shud play that some time if you're interested in War3 RPG's, or some L4D