PDA

View Full Version : South Park The Stick of Truth

Spyder
10 Mar 2014, 01:23pm
Has anybody played this game? If not, you really should because it's fucking hilarious. It's a turn based RPG. If anyone has played it, post your thoughts here!

Elemental
10 Mar 2014, 01:24pm
I've been expecting it to be utter crap. But I'll probably check it out nayway cause it's south park xD

Thanks for reminding me, tho, cause I forgot about this game :p

Spyder
10 Mar 2014, 01:25pm
I've been expecting it to be utter crap. But I'll probably check it out nayway cause it's south park xD

Thanks for reminding me, tho, cause I forgot about this game :p

It's awesome. Go watch Pewdiepie play it.

capp'n
10 Mar 2014, 02:08pm
It's awesome. Go watch Pewdiepie play it.

Go watch Pewdiepie play it.

Pewdiepie

no

Zaraki
10 Mar 2014, 06:20pm
What would be better, Ps3 or PC version to play this one?

Spyder
10 Mar 2014, 06:22pm

PC. Easy controls and PC mastur raec.

Elemental
11 Mar 2014, 07:41am
you've entered the name "douchebag" is this correct?
- No -
Are you sure you want to keep the name "Douchebag"?
- No -
Very well, Douchebag!

Lol XD

I've been playing for about 10 minutes and im alughing my ass off xD this games hilarious

AustinG014
11 Mar 2014, 08:17am
i'm working on going through the main campaign on this for a 2nd time already, its so damn funny lol

i play it on PC but i use a 360 controller. i'm sure there's a way to use a PS3 controller for it if you download a driver for it. i just can't remember the driver

Paralyzed
11 Mar 2014, 09:08am
I'm stuck at the part where you need to wear protection for the security guard that uses pepper spray on you. Where do I buy protection, halpppp.

Goku
11 Mar 2014, 09:54am
I'm stuck at the part where you need to wear protection for the security guard that uses pepper spray on you. Where do I buy protection, halpppp.

I hear most stores have a variety of protection you can use for you and your mate.

Elemental
11 Mar 2014, 11:37am

It says how in your journal

Solution;
Buy a gas mask at jimbos gun store

Spyder
11 Mar 2014, 01:25pm
LOL you all think you're laughing now!?!

Wait until you get to the Alien's Ship and everyone gets anal probed and ass pumped

Mad Dogg
11 Mar 2014, 01:50pm
Just wait till you get to the most fucked up part. Oh you'll know when you see it.

Zaraki
11 Mar 2014, 06:32pm
i'm working on going through the main campaign on this for a 2nd time already, its so damn funny lol

i play it on PC but i use a 360 controller. i'm sure there's a way to use a PS3 controller for it if you download a driver for it. i just can't remember the driver

My PS4 controller works just fine ^^

Vick
11 Mar 2014, 06:45pm
no

AYE I LOVE PEWDIEPIE

Prez
11 Mar 2014, 08:05pm
Just bought it!! So excited

Zaraki
11 Mar 2014, 08:07pm
Just bought it!! So excited

Okay, I'll buy it this weekend I think :p

Elemental
12 Mar 2014, 06:32am
Either I'm really overpowered right now, or this game is just really easy (on Hardcore mode) D;

Spyder
12 Mar 2014, 06:43am
Either I'm really overpowered right now, or this game is just really easy (on Hardcore mode) D;

LOL wait until you get further in the game. At the beginning it's super easy and you walk through everybody.

EDIT: want it to be easier? Go do the quests for Mr Slave, Priest Maxi and Kim Chi. They unlock Summons. So you can call them in during fights, except boss fights, and they'll instantly end the fight.

But you can only use them once per day. Priest Maxi asks you to find Jesus, well when you do he gives you a rosary. Mr slave asks you to get his package from the mail. Kim chi asks you to kill all the Mongolian children.

Jesus flies in from heaven with an M16 and sprays everybody down

Mr Slave comes running in from a gay orgy and stuffs the enemy in his rectum

Kim chi does his war dance and slices up all the enemies.

There's more summons but those are the ones i know of.

Elemental
12 Mar 2014, 07:05am
LOL wait until you get further in the game. At the beginning it's super easy and you walk through everybody.

EDIT: want it to be easier? Go do the quests for Mr Slave, Priest Maxi and Kim Chi. They unlock Summons. So you can call them in during fights, except boss fights, and they'll instantly end the fight.

But you can only use them once per day. Priest Maxi asks you to find Jesus, well when you do he gives you a rosary. Mr slave asks you to get his package from the mail. Kim chi asks you to kill all the Mongolian children.

Jesus flies in from heaven with an M16 and sprays everybody down

Mr Slave comes running in from a gay orgy and stuffs the enemy in his rectum

Kim chi does his war dance and slices up all the enemies.

There's more summons but those are the ones i know of.

Just heading into canada now myself and it's extremely easy atm, don't need those summons D:

Kratos
12 Mar 2014, 07:40am
The game is great, if you love South Park you'll love this game. The references from past episodes to some of the newer things. It has a great turn based battle system, "rpg-ish" leveling system. The only complaint I have is with the game is one of Butters' specials would almost always glitch or just breaks and I have to restart the game.

Elemental
12 Mar 2014, 07:46am
The game is great, if you love South Park you'll love this game. The references from past episodes to some of the newer things. It has a great turn based battle system, "rpg-ish" leveling system. The only complaint I have is with the game is one of Butters' specials would almost always glitch or just breaks and I have to restart the game.

Oh? Which special would that be? Haven't had any problems with that and I used Butters for quite a while

Kratos
12 Mar 2014, 08:28am
Oh? Which special would that be? Haven't had any problems with that and I used Butters for quite a while

The professor chaos one

Spyder
12 Mar 2014, 03:37pm
The professor chaos one

I use that one every game and never have any issues. Try reinstalling? And if you go in each of the Boys' closets in their bedrooms, you find a bunch of Easter eggs and references to the show. Like I think Cartman's closet has the box robot costume (I forget the name)

Elemental
12 Mar 2014, 04:07pm
Yeah, AWESOME-O :P

struki
13 Mar 2014, 01:38pm
Click thanks on this post if you are a Junir Al Gorean!

Spyder
13 Mar 2014, 03:07pm
Click thanks on this post if you are a Junior Al Gorean!

I'm super cereal. ManBearPig is here! We need to set up the ManBearPig sensors! I'm super cereal, ManBearPig is real!!!!!

AustinG014
14 Mar 2014, 08:41am
Okay, I'll buy it this weekend I think :p

you have a ps4? you lucky mofo lol. but back to topic, beat this game 2 times going through it again. first i was a mage and then a thief. now i'm a jew lol

Eldest
19 Mar 2014, 05:55am
Level 4 Douchebag the Black Jew reporting in, game's pretty entertaining, I reckon it would be even more awesome if I had watched more than the first 3 seasons of South Park.