PDA

View Full Version : Outlast Anybody?

Spyder
18 Feb 2014, 08:34pm
Hey guys, me and Motox are doing a new thing: putting up a private channel in TS and playing horror games together and seeing each other's reactions.

Sounds stupid but it's fucking hilarious when Motox screams like a girl.

Anyways if you have the game and wanna join in, comment here so we know who to add. It'll start as soon as both of us are home, I'm home around 2:50PM EST. :D

Also if you don't have $20 to blow on this, you can either sit and listen or, if you're a rebel like me, download the cracked game and join in!

See you all tomorrow

Malibu
18 Feb 2014, 11:00pm
Haha it's not stupid. It's funny. Once I did the same with a friend but we watched a movie. I might even join just to hear your reactions

Kippe
19 Feb 2014, 12:45am
Good game, I made omar watch me play through the whole thing. Fucking noob fell asleep right before the ending though.

Also dat ending tho

Elemental
19 Feb 2014, 04:18am
I shall play with u bbys tonait <3

floffypus
19 Feb 2014, 04:44am
One of you should record both gameplay and TS! shit like this belong on youtube!

Motox
19 Feb 2014, 06:58am
Sounds stupid but it's fucking hilarious when Motox screams like a girl.

Says the wuss who got off because he was too scared to finish the sewer section.

Spyder
19 Feb 2014, 12:14pm
Says the wuss who got off because he was too scared to finish the sewer section.

Hush, that part is terrifying. "SHIT SHIT SHIT HE FUCKING FOUND ME GTG!!" Silly slut. But floffy yes I probably will record it.

Elemental
19 Feb 2014, 01:30pm
Something tells me I should stack up on some clean underwear tonight, for I will shit my pants alot >:(

Spyder
19 Feb 2014, 01:39pm
Something tells me I should stack up on some clean underwear tonight, for I will shit my pants alot >:(

You also might need a steam cleaner, a new chair, primer, and a deodorizer. Some Febreeze should do the trick.