PDA

View Full Version : Ghost Hunters.

Weasel
1 Jun 2008, 07:55pm
Ghost Hunters that show on Scifi
I would like to know whether you think its fake or not.

I think it's real to an extent but some of the things they put in their just to make the show intresting

raven maniac
1 Jun 2008, 09:01pm
I used to watch it and I watched every season til the new one. I stayed up all night on both Halloween specials, but I later realized it was fake.

Weasel
1 Jun 2008, 09:35pm
We want to disprove we want to disprove etc etc.

Thats all i hear when i watch

raven maniac
1 Jun 2008, 10:39pm
yeah, I was like BADASS this is gonna be a kickass series. Then pfft I was let down after I found out it was fake. I was like >:| what a waste of my time.

Red
1 Jun 2008, 11:50pm
Fake how?

Kalibre
2 Jun 2008, 12:45am
I seen it once and i thought most of it was real but it seemed alot was fake... Was entertaining though.

Weasel
2 Jun 2008, 02:58am
If its like most haunted live they will do the stunt and have the camera facing away or such or commercial(Thats what happened on most haunted live)
and said something important happened.

One of the people on most haunted live apparently got possessed last year.

raven maniac
2 Jun 2008, 09:14am
some of the stuff they do is just off the walls and ANYONE can say "*insert shock here* DID YOU JUST SEE THAT? Oh man too bad we didnt have the camera that way to catch it!"

Red
2 Jun 2008, 09:19am
some of the stuff they do is just off the walls and ANYONE can say "*insert shock here* DID YOU JUST SEE THAT? Oh man too bad we didnt have the camera that way to catch it!"

Oh yeah, that's why I hate Brian. He ALWAYS sees fucking shadows, I wish they'd get rid of him.

raven maniac
2 Jun 2008, 09:26am
Do you remember the footage they have from the prison with the big shadow like figure that moves towards the camera and then goes back? Watch it again but look at the bottom left part of the "shadow" you can distinctly see what looks to be the bottom of a shoe/boots tread and a leg in the running motion.
Proof: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9L7QLzNLa4

I like the whole ghosts thing and I have been a fan of it for years. I don't think it's fake, but Ghost Hunters is a 50/50 thing.

Red
2 Jun 2008, 10:01am
I don't think it's fake, I just think they have too many retarded "investigators"

Italian Jew
2 Jun 2008, 11:52am
Some of it is fake, but some of the other stuff is just unexplainable and seems to be legit. I played an online game on the A&E site I think where you are in this old hotel for like 5 days and plant devices to capture data about "spiritual" phenomena. You determine what case the data belongs to, if any, and if it is unexplainable or just a hoax. There was some freaky stuff in it towards the end.

http://www.aetv.com/paranormal-state/hidden-spirits.jsp

It's not the show, but it is the same thing basically.

Suri
2 Jun 2008, 12:16pm
I liked the show, and part of me still likes some of it. But I don't watch it any more since my wife gets freaked by it.

But the part I hate in the new shows is them acting like they still work for Roterrooter and they are fixing something crap at some ones house and they get THE CALL!!!! GHOSTBUSTERS ARE GO!!!!

raven maniac
2 Jun 2008, 01:25pm
DUDE, Ghostbusters! BADASSSSSS now I wanna watch those movies!

Suri
2 Jun 2008, 01:29pm
DUDE, Ghostbusters! BADASSSSSS now I wanna watch those movies!

Just wait there is a game coming out that looks SWEET!!!!

Weasel
2 Jun 2008, 01:54pm
I hate some of their characters they can never stay with them.

4/5 of their females say the same line,
"I feel as if theirs a presences is this room or this room feels dark" OMG a shadow and such.
The guys always argue and get annoying quick, some of the newer members are okay but the 2 tech guys have annoyed me from day 1.