PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast

Elemental
14 Jan 2014, 02:45pm
So, anyone actively played/still playing this game ?

The community is unfortunately dying, filled with lamers and trolls, so just wondering if it would be possible to get a lil SG club going on JK2 <:

Motox
14 Jan 2014, 07:56pm
Good game, but I'm not sure a lot of the community would play it. I think that the more modern MMO, SWTOR, would be more well received by the community although it does have municipal gameplay for non-subscribers. Otherwise the FTP game is quite enjoyable, especially with the new add-on for space battles.

Elemental
15 Jan 2014, 04:15am
Good game, but I'm not sure a lot of the community would play it. I think that the more modern MMO, SWTOR, would be more well received by the community although it does have municipal gameplay for non-subscribers. Otherwise the FTP game is quite enjoyable, especially with the new add-on for space battles.

Bad Motox! SWTOR was alright, but after the first playthrough it got boring FASTTT.
Also I don't like being extremely limited by being FTP and I also don't feel like paying for this game, again. Cause it let me down. >:

Btw, Jedi Knight 2 is now on sale for 30 more hours, only 7 bucks, go buy it and get rekd by me <:

Motox
15 Jan 2014, 04:50pm
It really did, I've only seen gameplays of Jedi Knight 2 so I might try it but do you know what also kicks booty. Republic Commando :3
I'll support the idea of a Star Wars SG club, but let's see who else comments on the thread and see if they suggest any other SW Games that they might wanna play. Since there is such a variety to choose from.

ExileD
15 Jan 2014, 07:27pm
Used to play it but doesn't anymore.

Elemental
17 Jan 2014, 05:15am
It really did, I've only seen gameplays of Jedi Knight 2 so I might try it but do you know what also kicks booty. Republic Commando :3
I'll support the idea of a Star Wars SG club, but let's see who else comments on the thread and see if they suggest any other SW Games that they might wanna play. Since there is such a variety to choose from.

SG Star Wars Fan Club, yay!

Aren't they working on a new starwars battlefront? That may be interesting, i dunno :o

ExileD
17 Jan 2014, 04:40pm
SG Star Wars Fan Club, yay!

Aren't they working on a new starwars battlefront? That may be interesting, i dunno :o

As far as I know dice is working on a new battlefront using the frostbite 3 engine. But the game got scrapped once before, there is no assurance it won't be again. If they make a new battlefront it better be worth the waiting.

Motox
17 Jan 2014, 06:59pm
Pretty sure if dice remade battlefront, you'd only see lens flares and probably 10 dice easter eggs per map.

Eldest
18 Jan 2014, 06:27pm
Played this a lot when I was young, was in a clan and quite skilled and duelling, very fun game :).

Elemental
19 Jan 2014, 12:03pm
Played this a lot when I was young, was in a clan and quite skilled and duelling, very fun game :).
I've spent about 3/4 years dueling only, it was a great time =p
Which clan were you in? I've been in NME and Asylum as duel clans

Elemental
15 Apr 2014, 02:00pm
Sorry for double post, but checking if anyone is interested now.

Just had the awesomest duelling community reunion, like 9 guys from unity, fos, nme, etc etc
would really love to play with some oldies from SG!