PDA

View Full Version : Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft

Eldest
8 Jan 2014, 03:39am
http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2013/march/hstoneBanner.jpg

I don't know how there isn't a thread to discuss this game yet but here we go, share your decks, show off your rank, talk about the arena! I find it a nice game to play while chillin' cause the pace is nice enough that you can browse the internet at the same time :biggrin:. The game looks nice (like all Blizzard games, duh) and the mechanics are pretty simple, yet leave lots of room for brainstorming (dem sick combos).

QdXl3QtutQI
vF_PdZybRJE
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here’s the entire list of hidden quests in Hearthstone:

Complete a game in play mode – Award: 1 booster pack
Unlock every hero – Award: 100 gold
Get any class to level 10 – Award: 1 booster pack
Win 100 games in any mode – Award: 300 gold
Win 1,000 games in any mode – Award: 300 gold
Defeat all expert AI – Award: 100 gold
Disenchant a card – Award: 95 Arcane Dust
Enter the arena – Award: Free arena entry
Own every pirate card – Award: Captain’s Parrot
Own every golden pirate card – Award: Golden Captain’s Parrot
Own every Murloc card – Award: Old Murk-Eye
Own every golden Murloc card – Award: Golden Old Murk-Eye
Make a real money purchase in the game – Award: Golden Gelbin Mekkatorque (beta only)
Collect every card in the basic set (all classes to level 10) – Award: 100 gold
Collect every card in the expert set – Award: 100 gold
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Outdated S1 info:
Here's my deck that I use to rank up (currently rank 9), looking to get to rank 8 at least with this one since I have no idea how to improve it anymore, maybe you guys got some tips for me. It's oriented around late game dominance - basically when the game gets to 10 mana and the other guy doesn't have a major advantage, I win.
http://img802.imageshack.us/img802/7795/sy91.png

Random {D-B}
8 Jan 2014, 07:28am
I've had this game ever since beta thanks to Zaraki :). It's an awesome card game like Magic except better imo. I don't play much but I belive I am rank like 18. I main the paladin deck but have been playing the warrior deck lately. I think the mage deck is the most piss-off deck ever with all the cc. Love the game.

ExileD
8 Jan 2014, 01:24pm
Your battle.net account have been locked due to suspicious activity. How many times do I have to tell them that I have a dynamic IP? When I fix this bs I will try and signup for beta, looks interesting imo.

Eldest
10 Jan 2014, 08:49am
Ladder reset, now's your chance to become top gun, guys :biggrin1:

Eldest
22 Jan 2014, 02:55am
Game went in to open beta!

KaMiKaZi
23 Jan 2014, 06:54am
Its open now?

Nevermind i just checked im installing now drop your usernames so i can add you guys

BoM
23 Jan 2014, 09:58am
Ehhhh I try to only commit to one of their games at a time. I'm afraid blizzard will consume my soul if I don't...

Eldest
30 Jan 2014, 05:07pm
Ladder reset tomorrow! This time I got to rank 10, last time rank 9..Imho it was a lot harder this month because everyone seems to have lots of legendaries ..

Domino's Delivery
4 Feb 2014, 06:30pm
This game is awesome, I just got the beta to it a week ago. It is really addicting, I can't wait to play more and get new cards!

Mudkip™
22 Jul 2014, 10:05am
I figured it's worth bumping this to say the first expansion for hearthstone, curse of naxxramas, is being released today.