PDA

View Full Version : [Finished] zr_A51S3

Sleggie
21 Dec 2013, 11:15am
A Christmas map for a big ZR Xmas event. I need your help to help me find Christmas props. Either a download, or the location in my computer so I can steal some from other maps such as ze_christmas_escape... or whatever its called.

This map is supposed to be released in the following days. It has an escape-ish stylel like in zr_25_days and lots of grenades to suit the grenade mod. Its small and cozy with festive music and props. It takes place in a mili- never mind... Its up to you to join us during the Zriotmas event.

Zaraki
22 Dec 2013, 03:55pm
Not to be a troll or negative, but we are going to start making christmas maps and christmas servers way too late imo.. Christmas is in 3 days and that's the moment when you guys are starting to take action.

This isn't planned out as it should have been. We can learn from this and do better next year. Because.. Who wants to play christmas maps after christmas??

Sleggie
22 Dec 2013, 04:08pm
Not to be a troll or negative, but we are going to start making christmas maps and christmas servers way too late imo.. Christmas is in 3 days and that's the moment when you guys are starting to take action.

This isn't planned out as it should have been. We can learn from this and do better next year. Because.. Who wants to play christmas maps after christmas??

The map is 99% done. The remaining 1% is the Xmas props to decorate.

Malibu
27 Dec 2013, 10:36am
Played this map yesterday. Good map!