PDA

View Full Version : csgo different mod?

chet
30 Nov 2013, 12:59pm
The csgo has been dead since it start and no one can enter so how about we change mod to like ze or different mod ( not changing the css ze server to csgo but the current csgo server)

Lupin
30 Nov 2013, 04:12pm
The CSGO server is probably dead atm cause it's literally dead. No one can connect to it for some reason.

chet
1 Dec 2013, 12:59pm
Yes I know that but even if it fixed it gone remind dead and If you look at this you see only 2 servers are located in U.S so it could http://www.gametracker.com/search/csgo/?search_by=map&query=ze_

Zaraki
1 Dec 2013, 03:39pm
I support the idea.
Let us focus on the new CS:GO servers and lure the current players from CSS to CS:GO! The community should do this, we need it. Ly

chet
2 Dec 2013, 12:52pm
Just to remind I say change the current csgo to csgo ze not the css ze to csgo ze

Gator
3 Dec 2013, 04:57pm
Give reg CS:GO a chance. To my knowledge, it wasn't up very long (>6 months) before it was un-enterable. Get the server fixed, see how reg goes for a month or so, and then make a choice to change game mode.

Lupin
4 Dec 2013, 04:42pm
Give reg CS:GO a chance. To my knowledge, it wasn't up very long (>6 months) before it was un-enterable. Get the server fixed, see how reg goes for a month or so, and then make a choice to change game mode.

^.
The server wasn't doing that bad when it had admins advertising to play it.

SideArmSavage
5 Dec 2013, 09:41am
I agree with the idea.