PDA

View Full Version : Are Skyrim DLC's Worth it?

The Slaughterhouse
23 Nov 2013, 04:37pm
I haven't actually full out played Skyrim in several months because i beat the majority of the game except side quests, so it got really boring, but I really want to get back into it, so i was wondering if the DLC's are worth the 20$ each? I already have hearthfire, i think it was alright for $5.

Please post your opinions, etc.

Malibu
23 Nov 2013, 04:49pm
i recommend dragonborn! :)

Frosty
23 Nov 2013, 04:57pm
I preferred Dawnguard to Dragonborn, I found Dragonborn pretty boring ... I'd say wait for the Steam sale though

Zaraki
23 Nov 2013, 05:47pm
I have both of them for PS3. Without giving much away, once you realise you've made a bad choice in dawnguard, it makes you hate the dlc.. I love dragonborn for the extra shouts, not the whole sidestory. But both are great if you can get it cheap and want to get more out of the game ^^

Banana Joe
23 Nov 2013, 06:24pm
Aye, I wouldn't pay the full price for them, but they're both definitely great IMO. Dragonborn gives you a whole new island that looks pretty fucking awesome, and Dawnguard is just awesome inside of Skyrim(and other places).

Unnamed Newbie
23 Nov 2013, 08:08pm
I'd go with both, however like Frosty mentioned, wait until the winter sale to get them cheap. To pass time (if you haven't already) try downloading some mods. Personally Moonpath to Elsywr (or however you spell it) is fun as are many other mods.

Eldest
24 Nov 2013, 02:33am
There's also
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/37994//?
+ tons of other mods to make the game more interesting

The Slaughterhouse
24 Nov 2013, 07:21am
I suppose this is a good time to say I own it for the 360 :P

Nonetheless, I thank you all for your opinions on the DLC's and I will wait for the prices of DLC to go down (if they ever.)